Xbox one x issues

Discus and support Xbox one x issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi. I have had some major issues with my console the last 2 days. Installing updates and opening games has been a no go. I try play far cry 5 it goes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by demolisys, Apr 11, 2018.

  1. demolisys
    demolisys Guest

    Xbox one x issues


    hi. I have had some major issues with my console the last 2 days. Installing updates and opening games has been a no go.

    I try play far cry 5 it goes to the launch image and it fales saying it has taken too long to load and shuts down. It is a digital download direct to console. This happens with just about any game i try to load from my console. Hdd space is not the problem
    as there is only 5 games actually on my internal hdd.

    Updating games the last 2 days i have been

    Stuck updating 3 games my nat type is open i have internet connection. Xbox just doesnt want to update the games it constantly says installation stopped or nothing happens for a length of time. It is like my xbox has just completely died in the ass and
    doesn’t want to do anything.

    Any thourghts as if it could be the console its self?

    :)
     
    demolisys, Apr 11, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox One Blu-Ray Player, audio and video out of sync

    Having lip sync problems on my Xbox one. Out of interest does anyone get the same issue on an Xbox one x playing blu ray and 4k blu rays?
     
    monkey butler, Apr 11, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox One X Issues

    I tried factory reset twice. It didn't seem to work either times.
     
    Nefarious Jaws, Apr 11, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox one x issues

    Heya!

    Are you possibly located in Australia? There is an ongoing issue that is being investigated at this time for downloads not completing on console.

    If you are located in Australia hang in there and the proper teams will have that back up and running as soon as possible.

    If you are not can you post back with your current NAT type, detailed console network stats(Settings>Network>Network Settings>Detailed Network Statistics), and a photo of the console's physical location.

    Let's also have you try the

    slow downloads guide
    to be sure everything is working properly.
     
    Mister Getafix, Apr 12, 2018
    #4
  5. jadesg0732
    jadesg0732 Guest
    Thanks you for the information. I've been going nutes for last few days trying to figer out what's going on. Hope it gets fixed soon as I can not play most of my games due to this issue.
     
    jadesg0732, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  7. AurionW Win User

    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

    Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

    I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  8. Joc Holliday Win User

    controller drift

    I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  9. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

    Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  10. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

    Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox one x issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...