Xbox one x issues?

Discus and support Xbox one x issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this is fun. I got my Xbox one x a little while back in November, and things were going great until I got my first E105 booting error. I panicked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Peytonfrancis, Feb 5, 2018.

  1. Xbox one x issues?


    So this is fun.

    I got my Xbox one x a little while back in November, and things were going great until I got my first E105 booting error. I panicked but I reset my Xbox by power cycling and it fixed the issue. time has passed to now where it's happening constantly, along
    with the fact my Xbox won't shut down. after factory resetting it happened again one week later.

    Any advice?

    :)
     
    Peytonfrancis, Feb 5, 2018
    #1
  2. Goooner
    Goooner Guest
    Goooner, Feb 5, 2018
    #2
  3. DAZ UK 74
    DAZ UK 74 Guest
    Train Sim World, Train Simulator 17?

    I wonder why the HUD lowers the framerate by so much?
     
    DAZ UK 74, Feb 5, 2018
    #3
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

    Xbox one x issues?

    Hi Colonial Cuddle.

    Sorry you're having issues with your X. E105 is usually fixed with a factory reset. I would suggest maybe trying that again. If you still cannot resolve then it looks like your console needs service. Perhaps since it's so new you can try an exchange somewhere,
    depending on their policy. If you do need to send it in go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com


    Hope this helps!
     
    Hordie, Feb 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  6. AurionW Win User

    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

    Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

    I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  7. Joc Holliday Win User

    controller drift

    I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

    Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  9. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

    Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox one x issues?

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x issues? - Similar Threads - issues

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...