Xbox One X Issues

Discus and support Xbox One X Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received an xbox one x console for Christmas 2 weeks ago. In the two weeks since receiving it my experience has gotten worse and worse. It started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DummyPompano585, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. Xbox One X Issues


    I received an xbox one x console for Christmas 2 weeks ago. In the two weeks since receiving it my experience has gotten worse and worse. It started off simply with issues downloading games (randomly pausing and restarting downloads) this was then followed
    by the console regularly and randomly disconnecting me from wifi. I assumed it was just due to the wifi connection itself and not the console. However, since then I have had the same issue across 5 different wifi networks and when I do get disconnected I test
    the connection on other devices and every time none of my other devices had issues. This was then followed by an issue with xbox live where I would try to join online games and would just sit stuck in the queue forever and the only way I found to fix the solution
    was to completely unplug the console for 30 seconds and it happened every time after turning my xbox off so virtually every day if not multiple times a day. My issues continued when trying to play offline and suddenly the console would randomly decide to log
    out of my account and send me back to the home screen. The most recent issue I am now having is the console has randomly frozen mid game two times in the last hour. Pretty much at every turn I go this console has rendered itself unusable and it is quite frustrating
    with a $500 price tag that this is the experience I am getting. I would like to also point out that I have never had these problems on my xbox one s and my original xbox one mostly just posting to see if anyone else is having these issues since the multiple
    people I have spoken with on tech support chat have been completely useless and unhelpful.

    :)
     
    DummyPompano585, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox One Blu-Ray Player, audio and video out of sync

    Having lip sync problems on my Xbox one. Out of interest does anyone get the same issue on an Xbox one x playing blu ray and 4k blu rays?
     
    monkey butler, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. jadesg0732
    jadesg0732 Guest
    Xbox one x issues

    Thanks you for the information. I've been going nutes for last few days trying to figer out what's going on. Hope it gets fixed soon as I can not play most of my games due to this issue.
     
    jadesg0732, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  5. AurionW Win User

    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

    Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

    I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

    controller drift

    I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  7. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

    Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  8. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

    Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox One X Issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...