Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help
Discus and support Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Really, really frustrating situation here. I bought an Xbox One X last year in March and less than 2 months later, had to send it in for service for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Razelr, Feb 12, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help
Loading...
-
Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help - Similar Threads - Issues twice less
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Enforcement issued twice
in XBoX AccessibilityEnforcement issued twice: I've had 2 enforcements filed for the same message, totaling up to four strikes for one message. Is there any way I can have one of them removed from my record? I've also been flagged for two... -
Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...
in XBoX Games and AppsHi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but... -
Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?
in XBoX Games and AppsHaving issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...