Xbox One X issues from day one.

Discus and support Xbox One X issues from day one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So since day one on release day of the X1X my games have had several issues. 1: When playing a game i get Error , freeze, and close mid game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FireCat2121, Feb 6, 2018.

  1. FireCat2121
    FireCat2121 Guest

    Xbox One X issues from day one.


    So since day one on release day of the X1X my games have had several issues.

    1: When playing a game i get Error , freeze, and close mid game. Happens all the time randomly. My One-S system plays just fine.

    2: Random games will go to load then just back to the home screen. Lods 1% of the time. Sometimes when loads see #1 This is the most annoying issue. Doesnt happen on the S

    3: Games pop up a Corruption issue when trying to load and asks to re download. And then the re-download doesnt fix the issue.

    I think the Xbox one X is pure garbage. I'd return it if I could. The One S works perfect 100% of the time. Im very displeased.

    :)
     
    FireCat2121, Feb 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox Party Chat Causing Issues with WiFi

    Please Help!! My Xbox One X is experiencing WiFi issues, but only when I'm in a party with other people. I just recently upgraded to an Xbox One X from an Original Xbox One and the original Xbox One had no issues with this. I know
    its not the internet because no other devices lose connection when my Xbox One X does.

    For example i'll be playing a game like PUBG or FORTNITE and will not ever have issues all day long. Then if I am playing with someone and I'm in party chat then at some point my Xbox One X will disconnect from the WiFi also removing me from the game and
    party. Then all I have to do is go reconnect(or wait until it reconnects on its own) and it reconnects like there were no issues. Not sure why this is happening. Please, if you have any suggestions for any solutions I would greatly appreciate it.
     
    The Crobfather, Feb 6, 2018
    #2
  3. epidemic04
    epidemic04 Guest
    Kinect

    just bought a Xbox one x but I kept my Kinect from my Xbox one day one edition and I need an adapter to be able to use the Kinect on Xbox one x that I can't find anywhere to get?!
     
    epidemic04, Feb 6, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    Xbox One X issues from day one.

    Hi there,

    Sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues, I'm fairly sure I can say that these issues are far from normal.

    One thing you could try, if you haven't tried it yet. Is a factory reset via the steps here:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults


    I suggest doing a Full reset.

    If that doesn't fix it then it most likely will need a repair or replacement. Since the Xbox One X is fairly new I do assume the repair is within warranty. See this link for details: https://support.xbox.com/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
     
    WPAK, Feb 6, 2018
    #4
  5. FireCat2121
    FireCat2121 Guest
    well I had factory reset and didnt work. I listed it for sell and sold it off and went back to the S. Doubt i'll but another xbox in the future. Microsh*t has lost me due to the fact they make it hard to get support and no one knows their *ss from a
    hole in the ground.
     
    FireCat2121, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. FireCat2121 Win User

    Xbox One X issues from day one.

    well I had factory reset and didnt work. I listed it for sell and sold it off and went back to the S. Doubt i'll but another xbox in the future. Microsh*t has lost me due to the fact they make it hard to get support and no one knows their *ss from a
    hole in the ground.
  7. WPAK Win User

    Xbox One X issues from day one.

    Hi there,

    Sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues, I'm fairly sure I can say that these issues are far from normal.

    One thing you could try, if you haven't tried it yet. Is a factory reset via the steps here:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults


    I suggest doing a Full reset.

    If that doesn't fix it then it most likely will need a repair or replacement. Since the Xbox One X is fairly new I do assume the repair is within warranty. See this link for details: https://support.xbox.com/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
  8. Geth Win User

    Xbox one

    The game updates are issued from the developer. Such as day one patches and etc.

    They require these. Download speed does seemed to be locked at a certain pace though regardless of internet.

    Older model Xbox One's obviously suffering from this more then the S and X.
  9. supermm Win User

    after december update will not see external drive.

    I have two Xbox One's (Day one editon and a One X), both an external HDD (1TB), latest update and no issues.
  10. Silverstride Win User

    XBOX ONE X

    Are you talking about the Xbox One X or the Xbox Series X?

    If it's for the Xbox One X, I am not sure. However, there are a few articles on the google news page from two days ago. Just type 'Xbox Series X June Update.'
Thema:

Xbox One X issues from day one.

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X issues from day one. - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...