Xbox one x issue

Discus and support Xbox one x issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one x pair button is loose but it works fine should it be loose ? This is a new replacement from the Microsoft store physical store that’s 1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SilverCastle607, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Xbox one x issue


    My Xbox one x pair button is loose but it works fine should it be loose ?

    This is a new replacement from the Microsoft store physical store that’s 1 hr from me I don’t want to go back.

    Can you compare to yours.

    :)
     
    SilverCastle607, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox One Blu-Ray Player, audio and video out of sync

    Having lip sync problems on my Xbox one. Out of interest does anyone get the same issue on an Xbox one x playing blu ray and 4k blu rays?
     
    monkey butler, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox one x issue

    You should be under a warranty till Feb 2019 or later depending on where you live. After your console is fixed you have another 3 months to repair it depending on where you live.
     
    Jagr-629C77A0-3A2B-4CAC-8E44-1D8CFFD08E2B, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox one x issue

    Loose? In what way do you mean?

    At least for my own controller, the sync button feels fine. Maybe with slightly more resistance than the other buttons to prevent accidental pushes.
     
    Internet Expert, Mar 22, 2018
    #4
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  6. AurionW Win User

    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

    Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

    I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  7. Joc Holliday Win User

    controller drift

    I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

    Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  9. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

    Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox one x issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x issue - Similar Threads - issue

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...