Xbox one x issue

Discus and support Xbox one x issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is microsoft going to fix the error code E105 on the xbox one x. You know the faulty console people are paying 500 dollars for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xHEADSHOTxELITE, Dec 26, 2017.

  1. Xbox one x issue


    is microsoft going to fix the error code E105 on the xbox one x. You know the faulty console people are paying 500 dollars for

    :)
     
    xHEADSHOTxELITE, Dec 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox One Blu-Ray Player, audio and video out of sync

    Having lip sync problems on my Xbox one. Out of interest does anyone get the same issue on an Xbox one x playing blu ray and 4k blu rays?
     
    monkey butler, Dec 26, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox one x issue

    Loose? In what way do you mean?

    At least for my own controller, the sync button feels fine. Maybe with slightly more resistance than the other buttons to prevent accidental pushes.
     
    Internet Expert, Dec 26, 2017
    #3
  4. Xbox one x issue

    You should be under a warranty till Feb 2019 or later depending on where you live. After your console is fixed you have another 3 months to repair it depending on where you live.
     
    Jagr-629C77A0-3A2B-4CAC-8E44-1D8CFFD08E2B, Dec 26, 2017
    #4
  5. memphisai30
    memphisai30 Guest
    Im shipping my system in because of that error. but before i sent it in they told me to try a offline update for the system. I did that and then the system came back up and i only installed 2 games on there. After that they system would not take anymore
    installs. I call them and told them the problem that i been having since 12/25. I had the system since 11/12 with no issues, till the 25th of Dec. Im shipping my system off tomorrow and i have to wait 21 or more days to get her back so sad.
     
    memphisai30, Jan 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Mr Bunngle
    Mr Bunngle Guest
    FYI everone.My 4 week old Xbox One X is has failed,E105 sysytem error.Currently shipped/in repair limbo since last week. That's what $500 got me!

    Last console I ever buy.Money I should have spent building a gaming PC.
     
    Mr Bunngle, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  8. AurionW Win User

    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

    Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

    I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  9. Joc Holliday Win User

    controller drift

    I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  10. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

    Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  11. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

    Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox one x issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x issue - Similar Threads - issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...