Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755

Discus and support Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Did Xbox One X is compatible with Sony WE755 ?? I mean, is he can run FullHD with HDR ?? I was read that the Xbox One S had an isssue with this.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VestiaryAura196, Apr 23, 2018.

  1. Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755


    Hi,

    Did Xbox One X is compatible with Sony WE755 ?? I mean, is he can run FullHD with HDR ??

    I was read that the Xbox One S had an isssue with this. I want to buy xbox one x but if he do not compatible with my TV (Sony WE755) i have to give it back Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755 :(

    :)
     
    VestiaryAura196, Apr 23, 2018
    #1
  2. NtL DBK
    NtL DBK Guest
    Bravia TV Device Control Issue with Xbox One X

    Hello,

    Just bought a Sony Bravia 55 Inch 4K tv to use with my Xbox One X. Love both devices, but the ONLY issue I am having is getting the darn tv to turn off/on with everything else (have a Cable box and Optical Sony soundbar that is physically connected to the
    tv). Both of those devices work fine, and turn off/on with the Xbox One X. I have tried literally everything to get the TV to turn on/off (including auto detect and putting the model number in manually). Even when the Xbox knows what the model is it still
    does not change anything. I have messed with all the different toggle settings and the "turn off twice" button to no results. Hoping one of you can shed some light, I am out of ideas.

    TV Model: XBR-55X900E

    Is it possibly some sort of issue between Sony and Microsoft? I saw this issue posted on the Sony form and they didn't offer assistance told the person to ask Microsoft...
     
    NtL DBK, Apr 23, 2018
    #2
  3. AmmarMoughis
    AmmarMoughis Guest
    Error code 0x80bd0009 xbox one x

    Thanks. This worked for me. I have xbox one x with Sony Ht-z9fr soundbar and Samsung Q7f tv. I hope every one else finds this useful.
     
    AmmarMoughis, Apr 23, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755

    gds1972, Apr 24, 2018
    #4
  5. MJunge
    MJunge Guest
    I actually buyed an 49WE755 in the belief that I could enjoy Supersampling 1080p and HDR. However, it seems that HDR for this TV is not supported. I guess it has something to do with HDCP since the WE755 does only support HDCP 1.4. I don't know whether this
    could be patched with a Firmware update.

    Has anyone else experience with the Full-HD / HDR TVs from Sony?
     
    MJunge, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. MJunge Win User

    Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755

    I actually buyed an 49WE755 in the belief that I could enjoy Supersampling 1080p and HDR. However, it seems that HDR for this TV is not supported. I guess it has something to do with HDCP since the WE755 does only support HDCP 1.4. I don't know whether this
    could be patched with a Firmware update.

    Has anyone else experience with the Full-HD / HDR TVs from Sony?
  7. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755

  8. HaoWang23rpi Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
  9. sandy the hippy Win User

    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD in 3D okay???

    Black ops2 works on my Xbox one x in 3d when I hooked it up to my Sony bravia 3d tv. As does ac3.

    It's a passive 3d system(non powered glasses)

    Might be settings issue on tv?
  10. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    How long have you guys been gaming?

    I started at Sega Master System and Nintendo NES, in the mid 80's

    Then got from console launches, moved onto

    Super Nintendo, SNES,

    Sega Megadrive / CD 32X,

    Sony Playstation,

    Nintendo N64,

    Sega Dreamcast,

    Sony Playstation 2,

    Microsoft Xbox,

    Sony Playstation 3,

    Microsoft Xbox 360,

    Sony Playstation 4 / Playstation 4 Pro,

    Microsoft Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X,

    Soon to be..

    Microsoft Xbox Series X

    Sony Playstation 5,

    Been PC gaming on and off, starting from around 2003,

    Consoles I've never owned during my time gaming,

    All Pre Gen consoles before Sega Master System / Nintendo NES

    Atari Jaguar,

    Sega Saturn,

    Nintendo Gamecube,

    Nintendo Wii.
Thema:

Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755 - Similar Threads - issue Sony WE755

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...