Xbox one x issue and Feedback

Discus and support Xbox one x issue and Feedback in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day everyone Today started with a very frustrating thing that I been hating right now with the xbox one and it is the downloads, These are some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JC2225, Dec 30, 2021.

  1. JC2225
    JC2225 Guest

    Xbox one x issue and Feedback


    Good day everyone

    Today started with a very frustrating thing that I been hating right now with the xbox one and it is the downloads, These are some of the issues I got right now keep in mind this is my opinion based on these things: 1. My internet is limited to a certain use of date of high speed internet and 2. It’s not that high speed (approx 5-7 mbps) and 3. For the moment I don't have a 4K tv.

    1.I got a game already on my external hard drive of my other xbox one x, I wanted to play the games from there on my new console the Xbox one series X and it can be done for some but the ones I want to play the most the console wants the upgraded version to play it I mean why let me choose if I want to download the upgraded version to play that my tv won’t know the difference for the moment , I have to waste data downloading the game again and I don't want that , I just wanted to start playing on the new console I got with out downloading extra stuff.

    2.When im installing a game sometimes the console stop the installation of the game then removes it from the downloads and I have to start over again and that’s not cool , wanted data and time on that just to see the game stop installation and to start over again and that’s something that infuriates me , I mean why the xbox don't save the GB that all ready downloaded and if its stops why the game disappears from the list this is something that been happening to me the past week I haven’t been able to download the upgrades because of this.

    I just wish these minor details would be resolved because there are people like me that dont have crazy speed internet and all that like myself and can’t keep having these issues out of nowhere and starting all over again is so bad just becasue many games have high Gb to download for example some halo games and call of duty and that happened the COD Warzone downloaded and the game didn't wanted to start and I found out the game got corrupted and I had to downloaded all over again and that game is more than 100 Gb , lucky now that I decided to buy a extra external hardrive to have back ups of those games in case this happens but I really wish this is fixed or done something in the future to make it better.

    for the moment the experience on the console when playing and all that I love it but I personally those 2 topics I mentioned are disappointing because of certain limitations I have that I can’t download game faster I have to wait like 1-2 days no joke to get them installed to start enjoying the console .

    So that’s my opinion based on certain things here , I wish all happy gaming.

    :)
     
    JC2225, Dec 30, 2021
    #1
  2. sniffles x Win User

    Xbox One feedback/issues

    Hey Tub,



    If you could post this in the
    feedback forums
    where the right people will see it, that would be great. Thanks!
  3. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Xbox One feedback/issues

  4. Matti87 Win User

    Feedback on the X

    It's also odd that my home page, which is consistently in Dutch, somehow shows an article (I assume it is) that is titled: Gjor deg klar til Xbox One X - which I can assure you, is not Dutch (more like Swedish and probably a helpful article to get ready
    for the transfer).
  5. Flappah Win User

    Feedback on the X

    It's also odd that my home page, which is consistently in Dutch, somehow shows an article (I assume it is) that is titled: Gjor deg klar til Xbox One X - which I can assure you, is not Dutch (more like Swedish and probably a helpful article to get ready
    for the transfer).
    *lol* .. I've seen the same message for the past weeks yeah. Maybe they think Swedish is close to Frisian and think all Dutch speak both languages! Yesterday I decided to remove the message since it was bugging me out a bit! :)
  6. RoguePrawn21407 Win User

    Backwards Compatibility (MK9)

    That’s good to know. Now I need to give feedback to Warner bros or nether realm and see if we can get it to Xbox one or series x
Thema:

Xbox one x issue and Feedback

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x issue and Feedback - Similar Threads - issue Feedback

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. minecraft feedback web sign in issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft feedback web sign in issue: When I signed in to this website (minecraft feedback website) after a second it show screen which says: [Microsoft You signed out of your Microsoft account It's a good idea to close all browser...
  9. Issue with feedback messages on console

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with feedback messages on console: Hi everyone, for a few days now I've been receiving messages on the console regarding leaving feedback regarding the service due to a problem I've had. the problem is that I have already received...
  10. I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...

    in XboX Insiders
    I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...: Hope this helps. submitted by /u/6ar9r [link] [comments]