Xbox One X issue after issue

Discus and support Xbox One X issue after issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having problems more and more frequently to the point that i cant seem to do anything with it today. It couldnt seem to finish downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bezserk, Oct 9, 2018.

  1. Bezserk
    Bezserk Guest

    Xbox One X issue after issue


    I have been having problems more and more frequently to the point that i cant seem to do anything with it today. It couldnt seem to finish downloading forza horizon the other day, kept hanging up and saying there was a problem. Gave up even though i re-upped
    my gamepass to play that, bought Assassins Creed the other day... Playing it, loving it. Then it wouldnt start up today, keeps saying sorry there was a problem try again, got error code 0x8007045d at one point, didnt record the other codes. Uninstalled it
    to reinstall the game, it wont install, hangs up and says there's an issue. Ive had a lot of issues with the One X, I'm not happy i dropped 500 bucks and have issues playing and installing games constantly. I keep it ventilated and have never had console issues.
    Ive done hard and soft resets, have not restored to factory because that would be (Mod Removed-Profanity) if I have to do all that.

    :)
     
    Bezserk, Oct 9, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox one x issue

    You should be under a warranty till Feb 2019 or later depending on where you live. After your console is fixed you have another 3 months to repair it depending on where you live.
     
    Jagr-629C77A0-3A2B-4CAC-8E44-1D8CFFD08E2B, Oct 9, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox one x issue

    is microsoft going to fix the error code E105 on the xbox one x. You know the faulty console people are paying 500 dollars for
     
    xHEADSHOTxELITE, Oct 9, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

    Xbox One X issue after issue

    Hey Bezserk!

    Thanks for bringing this issue to us bud,

    Since the issue could be a failed update the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a

    Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

    • There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup.

    Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
     
    XBF Nestor S, Oct 9, 2018
    #4
  5. Bezserk
    Bezserk Guest
    It wont even start up now... what a piece of junk.
     
    Bezserk, Oct 9, 2018
    #5
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hey there,

    Offhand were tou getting the E105 error? Thats indicative of a HDD issue, had to have MS repair mine which seems to have sorted it. Might be worth a shot, submit a tech ticket.
     
    Saeleth, Oct 9, 2018
    #6
  7. Bezserk
    Bezserk Guest
    cant remember, and now it wont even do anything when i turn it on. guess i have to do that thanks
     
    Bezserk, Oct 9, 2018
    #7
  8. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

    Xbox One X issue after issue

    Hey Bezserk!

    Thanks for keeping us posted, if the console is not powering on try the
    Power Troubleshooter
    on our website. If all else fails I agree with Saeleth, try setting up a repair either through the

    Device Page
    or
    Requesting a Callback
    from one of our Xbox Support Specialists so we can see what options are available to get this issue sorted out!
     
    XBF Nestor S, Nov 3, 2018
    #8
  9. testedleopard4 Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    Hard reset ur console or perhaps you bought a pre used console in which case try to change it
  10. Mogulseeker Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    So I did what you said. Kinda sucks that I will be without the console for two weeks because of what is probably manufacturers defects.... I just sent the box in the original packaging with the new label, but I just realized that the controller, HDMI Cable,
    and Power Cable were in the box... and the instructions said not to include them. Just verifying that I will get those back.
  11. vI Blxck Iv Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    Hello



    U can Try to Resest Your Console in the settings
  12. lilstephon Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    Please contact the support.

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  13. xetemos Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    try the Microsoft support number
Thema:

Xbox One X issue after issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X issue after issue - Similar Threads - issue issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...