Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

Discus and support Xbox One X issue after issue after issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm new to gaming in general because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but since getting an Xbox One X about a month ago, I've spent more time troubleshooting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mogulseeker, Jun 19, 2020.

  1. Mogulseeker
    Mogulseeker Guest

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue


    I'm new to gaming in general because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but since getting an Xbox One X about a month ago, I've spent more time troubleshooting issues than playing.

    First, I started getting "There is a problem with your saved games error." This would pop up infrequently, but started popping up more and more frequently. Every time I would do the Clear Saved Games process and that would temporarily solve the issue. One
    day it was happening every hour, after about the 4th restart/power cycle, it seemed relatively stable for a week or so.

    That issue came up again last night, and I reset it again. I opened Madden and the game crashed the system. I did another reset and loaded the game and it was just incredibly choppy with a ton of lag, so I decided to try another power cycle and factory erset.

    From there, I got the "there was a problem" black screen. I just kept trying to do the Factory Reset until I finally got back into the OS. However, when this happened all my games (I tried Madden 20 and RDR2) were laggy and the controller had latency,

    So I tried a full factory reset, including clearing all saved games and data. From there I get to the loading page and it usually gets to about 7% before it pushes back to the troubleshooting page.

    So from there, I formatted an NTFS flash drive with the OSU2 files, which I extracted an put the system files on the flash stick.... following the instruction to the T, I get the same issue with the thing starting the load process before going back to the
    troubleshooting page.

    Just for good measure, I tried the OSU3.zip files as well and had the same issue. Funny thing is, I'm getting different errors depending on what I try. They have been E101. E102, E105, and E106

    So then I tried going to the Microsoft Store at Park Meadows, only to see that they're "closed until further notice."

    I looked for support online but all I found was the option to send the thing in, and even if I pay for expedited service it said it would take 11 business days, and on *top* of that, there was a banner that said: "Your service order will be delayed." So
    I decided, "whatever, I just click on it and get the shipping label."So I clicked on the link to create the repair order and that led to *another* error that said "We have encountered an unexpected error (cv:x+uqvWb19EKaRo/Z.500"

    I just want my Microsoft products I buy to work as advertised. Even the website to create a repair order isn't working.

    Is there anything I can do to avoid sending this in and waiting for God knows how long?

    :)
     
    Mogulseeker, Jun 19, 2020
    #1
  2. testedleopard4 Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    Hard reset ur console or perhaps you bought a pre used console in which case try to change it
  3. Mogulseeker Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    So I did what you said. Kinda sucks that I will be without the console for two weeks because of what is probably manufacturers defects.... I just sent the box in the original packaging with the new label, but I just realized that the controller, HDMI Cable,
    and Power Cable were in the box... and the instructions said not to include them. Just verifying that I will get those back.
  4. vI Blxck Iv Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    Hello



    U can Try to Resest Your Console in the settings
  5. lilstephon Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    Please contact the support.

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. xetemos Win User

    Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

    try the Microsoft support number
Thema:

Xbox One X issue after issue after issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X issue after issue after issue - Similar Threads - issue issue issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...