Xbox one x is a failed system and we should all be refunded

Discus and support Xbox one x is a failed system and we should all be refunded in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have owned THREE of these piece of **** systems, all of which have run into the same series of errors all circulating around the fact you cant even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blakesmith6, Jun 6, 2020.

1. blakesmith6
    blakesmith6 Guest

I have owned THREE of these piece of **** systems, all of which have run into the same series of errors all circulating around the fact you cant even give us a reliable hard drive.

All three systems brand new out of tje box, all three have the e101 error within a year and two months. And your response is to have US pay half the entire cost of the system so you can fix your own faulty console.

ill be switching to ps next console

Thats a big **** you to microsoft

:)

blakesmith6, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Assassin14273 Win User

Hi

Microsoft do offer a repair service for faulty xbox consoles. The xbox device service offers to repair consoles. If the device is still within its warranty then there is no charge for repair, whereas there is a charge if the device is out of warranty
  3. TITAN Regiis Win User

As an Ambassador and avid gamer, I can understand your frustration and anger. Have you checked the warranty or refund policy from where the consoles were purchased? This might be helpful in ensuring you do not have extra costs
  4. Isaac Clark1 Win User

Teredo

To Ronnie all the solutions have been tried

Mac clear (failed)

Dns Number (failed)

My series x does work on other networks

Here is my question for you

Does the xbox one run on a different system or server to the seriers x as my xbox one still works
  5. sshadowborn Win User

Xbox x dead already

my xbox one x is dead also microsoft said 15 working days to replace it so realy they said 23 days its all over the internet about them failing and they need to sort something out ive always had xbox but seems not worth it after this all the enhanced games
    i have and its going to be some time after xmas that i will get to play on them with the holidays and all will be much longer than 23 day s

im wondering if its worth bothering having it replaced as from what i am reading they are all failing

if we get a refund do we get a refund on all the enhanced games we have purchased ? an answer from microsoft would be nice on this
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Controller Compatibility

You should try it with another system, all Xbox One controllers work with new machines, and it possibly failed
Thema:

1. Xbox one x is a failed system and we should all be refunded - Similar Threads - failed system should

2. One x: failing during verification of offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x: failing during verification of offline system update: Hello everyone, I'm having some very annoying issues with my Xbox. It was purchased second hand and when I booted it up it started "preparing the console" which then gave me the error code E106...
  3. How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...: I have had an outlook email for years that has been attached to various entertainment websites including xbox live. Microsoft has locked my account due to "unusual activity" and countless...
  4. Series X after attempted System Update Failed Won't Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X after attempted System Update Failed Won't Factory Reset: After attempting to install latest update on my Series X it no longer works, I'm currently out for warranty since it's a first Gen. Why am I required to pay $300 to repair something I did not...
  5. Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...: I need to update but it won't let me 0b85c6ff-d58d-4f23-95d7-3009cead6aac
  6. System update error/fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update error/fail: My xbox one s came up saying it needed an update. When I clicked update it came up with There was a problem with the update and 3 codes 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90070005. After trying to update...
  7. My Roku TV made by onn. causes updates to fail when the system restarts during updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Roku TV made by onn. causes updates to fail when the system restarts during updates.: (Didn't know where to post this) My original Black XBOX 1 kept failing to update. Found out that if I unplugged my Roku TV made by onn. It updated fine...just an FYI. So, I start the updates and...
  8. Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz: I buy a second hand console today unfortunately I get an error on update status code 4099-4497-1380-2446C810-1004 and how can I resolve it going online and reactivate my Xbox live acc o it is a...
  9. Soft/Hard Resets & Offline System Update Fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soft/Hard Resets & Offline System Update Fail: I believe I have the Original Xbox One and have been facing the black screen of death for a very long time. Each time, I have simply done a soft reset, then it stopped working (sent me back to the...
  10. Streaming apps fail to launch and no system sounds at all

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming apps fail to launch and no system sounds at all: Since the last skip-ahead update for Series X I don't have any system sounds after the initial boot sound, even if those are not muted in the audio settings. Streaming apps fail to launch. If I...