Xbox one x Hong Kong, game disc from US, game language to Chinese?

Discus and support Xbox one x Hong Kong, game disc from US, game language to Chinese? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox one x bought in hong kong, region Hong Kong, console language: Chinese. I installed three games from discs bought in the US (call of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SF_1, Apr 9, 2020.

1. SF_1
    SF_1 Guest

I have an xbox one x bought in hong kong, region Hong Kong, console language: Chinese.

I installed three games from discs bought in the US (call of duty advanced warfare, halo, far cry 4) but they got installed in English instead of Chinese. Is there a way to change the game language to Chinese?

I'll be grateful for any help with this.

:)

SF_1, Apr 9, 2020
  2. SF_1 Win User

So i tried again. Halo installed in Chinese (in-game text and voices) properly, so that one is fine.

Call of Duty apparently had no option to change the subtitles language at all.

Far cry 4 had the option to change subtitles language in the game menu, but chinese was not one of them.

Both Call of duty and Far cry 4 are available in the Hong Kong app store. But there is no way to know rhe supported languages in the app store. If i buy it from the hong kong app store then would the games get installed in their chinese versions?

I am assuming that that all the games in the Hong kong app store would support chinese, at least with subtitles. Is that an incorrect assumption?
  3. Sgt Wild Lion Win User

How to change your XBOX LIVE language?

This doesnt really help though. I live in Hong Kong as an expat and everything on xbox is in Chinese Characters, and Im pretty sure that Hong Kong uses English as one of its official languages (there is a huge expat community here). Is there really no way
    to change the language?
  4. MonjaJozef Win User

About Far Cry 4 I found this article: https://steamcommunity.com/app/298110/discussions/0/616187839200249568/ Try in game language settings. For each game.

Found
    this on Hallo Master Chief.
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

Maybe games themselves doesn't support Chinese. Some games allow changing language, others not. It depends on your region and language settings. Have you tried to check games language settings? Buy the games in your region. Even then, some may not support
    Chinese. Wich they should because China is such a big market. Hong Kong especialy.
  6. SF_1 Win User

I tried these ones so far: call of duty advanced warfare, halo, far cry 4

Is there somewhere i can check if a game supports Chinese?

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Xbox one x Hong Kong, game disc from US, game language to Chinese? - Similar Threads - Hong Kong game

2. Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.: Quest 3 gamepass hong kong not work. Will it ever work? Very disspointed as no returns for hardware in Hong Kong. Is it possible i choose American region on account gamepass pc but not sure how to...
  3. Microsoft Support Hong Kong - Service Not Existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Hong Kong - Service Not Existent: I have to express my full and complete disappointment for the complete lack of quality of the service provided by Microsoft Hong Kong. I am a long time customer of Microsoft products, with...
  4. Xbox series s can't connect to Hong Kong Microsoft store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series s can't connect to Hong Kong Microsoft store: when I open store and try to purchase game during the discount, everytime when I click the button to buy and it just show a screen and said that it had a problem, even through any game I face same...
  5. Xbox Hong Kong Server, BC Games Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Hong Kong Server, BC Games Problem: I'm Xbox user on Hong Kong, On the Hong Kong Server, Backward Compatibility Games have problem, First, More (90%) BC Games will not show on HK server (and I'm sure the games available on HK)(EG,...
  6. You need to get rid of hong kong sar on keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    You need to get rid of hong kong sar on keyboard: I need to contact a Microsoft support or anyone who reads this I found a certain symbol in this language which needs to be removed from the keyboard text and type I was playing the elder scrolls...
  7. Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong?: Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong? 9ff33e69-4c27-44c4-b892-49e877df20dd
  8. Issue booting up an Xbox One game I bought from the Hong Kong Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue booting up an Xbox One game I bought from the Hong Kong Microsoft Store: A few days ago, I bought Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness for Xbox One on the Hong Kong Microsoft Store. I know the game is playable in English and that the Xbox One is region free so I wanted to...
  9. 我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...: 我在mac登录国行微软商店,看到推荐了 帝国时代2:终极版这个游戏,点击购买跳转到了港服,我看到有xbox live字 ,以为可以在xbox主机玩,然后购买了,结果始终不能在主机下载,查了好久发现只能在pc上玩,我的pc性能很差, 本玩不了。 我想退款,应该怎么操作? [Translation-I logged in to the mac bank Microsoft store,...
  10. After ​​Xboxlive transfer from Hong Kong to the United States, game with gold failure.​

in XBoX on Consoles
    After ​​Xboxlive transfer from Hong Kong to the United States, game with gold failure.​: After Xboxlive transfer from Hong Kong to the United States, game with gold failure. 9118efee-abdd-4e16-b175-8f8adc10cc4e