Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you...

Discus and support Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Tankbot001 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tankbot001, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you...

/u/Tankbot001, Mar 9, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Tevion TV with Xbox One S

I don't think anyone is going to get mad if you mention the PlayStation. We all like games, and I hear they have some on the PlayStation. Besides the point. The first thing I would check if the screen is fuzzy is the

Display Settings on your Xbox One and verify that they are correct, and match your television/display.
    If that all looks correct, the next thing I would check is swapping out the HDMI cable and see if that improves the picture quality.

Outside of that if it's fuzzy, it might be the situation of the display panel itself, which I would test displaying other inputs on to see if they have a similar "fuzziness" you're seeing. Test a few different games and apps and see if it's universal, or
    if it's just the Home screens that have that affect as well.
  3. Seabass45 Win User

XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue

Hello,

My XBOX 360 slim has been acting weird lately.

It boots Normally, but after about 2 minutes, the screen goes fuzzy green and blue.

Now I know that it's not my TV, because it works fine on any other input (Cable, DVD, VHS, etc.)

I also have tried reconnecting all the cables, and moving it places so it doesn't overheat, but even so, i do not feel any air flowing on the back and I don't think the fan is working.

When I reboot it when it is fuzzy, it blinks then fails to show any image, then my TV says that nothing is connected.

Does anyone know what is going on?!?!?
    I found the problem:

two leaky capacators

:(:(:(:(:(::(:(:(:(:(:(
  4. Saul Goode77 Win User

HD Benefits......

[quote user="X 8BN milkey X"]

ok well first of all there are 2 different types of component cables. one is sd, (standard deff) and hd (high deff). the high deff cables are blue green and red. sd are red white and yellow. and the hd component cables are able to handle 1080p and 1080i
    and the hd cables only see the best. i personally love the component cables because i have turtle beaches.

[/quote]

There's only one type of Component Cables (Blue, Green, Red and White + Red for Audio).

The other one that is (Yellow and White + Red for Audio) are called Composite
    Cables.

Also, Component cable aren't able to display 1080p, you need and HDMI cable for that.

The max for Component is 1080i.

Btw, Component cables have nothing to do with the quality of sound you're getting from your Turtle Beach headset.
  5. John-PaulCuneo Win User

Original AV Cables Compatible With Xbox360 Slim?

Yeah, all the cables are interchangeable/forwards/backwards compatible... my old 360 VGA cable works on my 360s (I use the VGA cable, because the monitor I play my 360s on has a weird resolution which the VGA cable can properly display... a 16:10, 1680 x
    1050 image)...
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

HD Benefits......

[quote user="xBL4CK L4NT3RNx"]

[quote user="X 8BN milkey X"]

ok well first of all there are 2 different types of component cables. one is sd, (standard deff) and hd (high deff). the high deff cables are blue green and red. sd are red white and yellow. and the hd component cables are able to handle 1080p and 1080i
    and the hd cables only see the best. i personally love the component cables because i have turtle beaches.

[/quote]

There's only one type of Component Cables (Blue, Green, Red and White + Red for Audio).

The other one that is (Yellow and White + Red for Audio) are called Composite
    Cables.

Also, Component cable aren't able to display 1080p, you need and HDMI cable for that.

The max for Component is 1080i.

Btw, Component cables have nothing to do with the quality of sound you're getting from your Turtle Beach headset.

[/quote]

Component Cables can indeed output 1080p, it's simply a common misconception that they can't.

There is, however, a standard in place that won't permit them to output DVD's in 1080p. Video games, however, can be displayed in 1080p provided your TV supports it.
Thema:

Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you...

1. Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you... - Similar Threads - having weird fuzzy

2. Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?: [img] It should look like the photo below [img] c1d67b32-b3d3-4189-ac26-426203bcbc51
  3. Why does certain apps have this weird frosted over effect and how do I stop it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does certain apps have this weird frosted over effect and how do I stop it?: On apps like Xbox and Curseforge, this weird thing happens where the app appears to freeze over. Sometimes parts of it go away if I hover over them or interact around them, but they come back. It...
  4. Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x: my media apps and my AAA games have no sound, but my Gamepass games have sound. my tv channels has sound. I have an Xbox one x and as far as I know I didn't change any settings....
  5. Weirdly on my xbox I have a friend that's muted in party but not muted on the profile and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weirdly on my xbox I have a friend that's muted in party but not muted on the profile and...: Weirdly on my xbox I have a friend that's muted in party but not muted on the profile and we tried everything but it's not letting me unmute them but they can hear me...
  6. Having weird multi-player experience on mincraft how do I fix it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having weird multi-player experience on mincraft how do I fix it: So my friend is playing on xbox and I am playing on a switch I am playing it through my Microsoft acount which he is friend with on mincraft and on the Xbox for some reason he can't join me but I...
  7. I am having really weird issues with logging in

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having really weird issues with logging in: Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in and reset the password and type it word for...
  8. I have a weird problem with screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a weird problem with screenshots: For about 3 days now I can't upload any screenshots I take , to the community Now the 12 screenshots i already have online cant be deleted Everytime i click delete they delete and then...
  9. I have a weird bug that whenever I get interested in a group post I don't get the party...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a weird bug that whenever I get interested in a group post I don't get the party...: This has been going for about 1-2 days please help 2da6813b-6721-4a83-8eef-fba0b82c1281
  10. Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?: Couldn't find anything online about it. c258a96f-5d38-45be-b1b1-276da926b630