Xbox one X has become in operable

Discus and support Xbox one X has become in operable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Yesterday I played Madden 21 and Call Of Duty War zone, all working as they should just fine. At around 5 pm or so pacific time I stopped and left... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CryptkeeperXIII, Dec 19, 2021.

  1. Xbox one X has become in operable


    So Yesterday I played Madden 21 and Call Of Duty War zone, all working as they should just fine. At around 5 pm or so pacific time I stopped and left warzone on its start menu and went to make dinner came back and nothing would start up so restarted several times to finally be allowed into a match of rebirth island in war zone. Then that crashed and now nothing starts says the game is taking too long to start try again later. And what have you. In the past 18 hours since this occured, I have cleared my caches, restarted several times, deleted games, cleared space, unplugged the console reset, updated games that have been in waiting, deleted war zone, changed my mac address and finally factory reset the console itself. And for nothing, it will not start any games or apps says this is taking too long to start and Vanguard let me start it up on top sputter and cut out music on the multiplayer menu. To which I gave up. Is this the end of days for this xbox one? Should I stop fighting the urge to throw it against the wall and return to my ps4? Help me understand why this machine has jumped on the short bus because I am out of options.

    :)
     
    CryptkeeperXIII, Dec 19, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox one X has become in operable

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    - Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

    - Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

    - Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

    - Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

    - Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

    - The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

    If your console doesn't have an Eject button, you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

    - Once you see the Startup Troubleshooter, select Factory Reset and then choose "Keep Games and Apps"

    - Once the Reset is complete, you'll be prompted to sign into your console using your Microsoft account credentials, after which you'll choose your preferred settings and your console should display normally again.

    NB: A factory reset keeping games and apps will not delete your game saves as they are backed up in the cloud and will resync once you've signed in.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox one X has become in operable

  4. CryptkeeperXIII Win User

    Xbox one X has become in operable

    I have done a factory reset, resigned into my account and still sputters or says game is taking too long to start.
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

    Evil dead games

    It will probably become backward compatible with series x. In this moment the backward compatibility project for xbox one has been stopped, waiting for series x
  6. JOHN B RAIDERS Win User

    Fellow gamers, how would you rate your overall experience with your Xbox?

    I love my Xbox One X. Purchased it with the Assassin's Creed: Origins bundle and it has easily become my favorite game system.
Thema:

Xbox one X has become in operable

Loading...
  1. Xbox one X has become in operable - Similar Threads - has become operable

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  5. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  6. Why has Xbox become more unstable lately?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has Xbox become more unstable lately?: Specifically, Xbox party chat. It's been so bad with our voices lagging out and the party disconnecting. We're starting to have problems where it says we're all in the party together, but we're...
  7. My seagate external memory 1tb has become corrupted

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My seagate external memory 1tb has become corrupted: I have had the expansion memory card for over a year and went to play FC25 when I noticed it came up with the card has become corrupted. It was recognising the games, but not playing them. While...
  8. How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...: Allow box has been ticked in settings and tv is capable but playback is only in HDR , fidelity is also in 30bit 46cab499-b1d8-449d-98ea-b0b349abd034
  9. Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing: Frustrated with losing first a Level 80 then Level 51 character, I broke down and upgraded to an Xbox Series X. My Xbox One had served me well, but Starfield was too good to quit because of my...
  10. My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....: How move my 18 year old's xbox account from my Microsoft account (email address X) to his Microsoft Account (email address Y). f1afbc84-ec70-4a9c-a6c7-15bb2c494907