Xbox One X gives Error code E100 after change HDD, some wotks and some dont

Discus and support Xbox One X gives Error code E100 after change HDD, some wotks and some dont in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a problem that seems to be quite common, but I cannot find a solution anywhere. I have an Xbox One X and four different hard drives.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apprehensive_One5217, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Xbox One X gives Error code E100 after change HDD, some wotks and some dont

Hi guys,

I have a problem that seems to be quite common, but I cannot find a solution anywhere.

I have an Xbox One X and four different hard drives. The original 1 TB Seagate hard drive works fine. But when I change to another Seagate 1TB hard drive (new out of the box) it does not work (I have two of the same kind). I also have a 1 TB SSD HDD Kingston.

The only difference I can find on the Seagate HDD is that the old (original) is ST1000LM035-1RK172 970,1 GB and the new are ST1000LM035-1RK172 1000,2 GB

I have formatted the drive; I have checked the HDD and they are all working. I both used the Xbox One Windows and Linux Internal Hard Drive Partitioning Script 9.0 and used the Diskpart to "clean" the discs before I installed them in the Xbox One X.

The problem is that on the original Seagate HDD and the SSD HDD the offline update works. And for the two new Seagate HDD I get error code E100 after rebooting during the offline update.

Has anyone any idea that I could try???
    I am veeeeery thankful for any idea.

submitted by /u/Apprehensive_One5217
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apprehensive_One5217, Jan 2, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one X error

Hello KamillNovruzov,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One X producing error code E100. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps on this article:

Error E100 Solution

I hope this helps!
  3. Socerest Win User

Error Updating Console

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox update failure

Hello Dingwalla,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the system update for your console is failing and providing you with an E100 error code. We have a support article on our website regarding the

E100 error code
    . Try out some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Troca ou conserto do Xbox -[Translation - Xbox exchange or repair]

Hello Thiago de Souza Cruz,

Thank you for your post. If you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One S producing error code E100, please check out this article for troubleshooting steps:

Troubleshoot E100 - Xbox One

I hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Update Error

Hello Ragin' Asian,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code E100. To troubleshoot this, please visit this page:

Error E100 Solution

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox One X gives Error code E100 after change HDD, some wotks and some dont

1. Xbox One X gives Error code E100 after change HDD, some wotks and some dont - Similar Threads - gives Error code

2. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  3. Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...: Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and then later disconnects me from the party. I have tried the hard restarts, restarting your router, signing...
  4. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  5. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  6. Xbox 360 Services giving an internet error code

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Services giving an internet error code: So this has been tested across mutliple systems at various locatikns witb different internet connections, but essentially all 360 games can no longer connect to the internet. Not sure if it was...
  7. My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch: My EA FC 24 is installed and in my library but won’t launch it’s asking if I own the app. How can I fix this I have tried as 2 days now to no avail 48bf0f0b-344d-4e27-b8a5-94c6b9f72e4d
  8. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...
  9. Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game.: Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game. 89e2fb52-d868-4dd4-b058-da86f08a2831
  10. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...