Xbox one x games

Discus and support Xbox one x games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My xbox one x continues to crash whilst playing any game other than destiny 2 which runs perfectly. This happens on disc and digital games. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rasnova, May 2, 2020.

  1. Rasnova
    Rasnova Guest

    Xbox one x games


    Hi

    My xbox one x continues to crash whilst playing any game other than destiny 2 which runs perfectly.

    This happens on disc and digital games. I have hard reset, soft reset, uninstalled and reinstalled, moved games between internal and external drives and am not able to resolve the problem. Its literally forcing me to move away from xbox.

    I've reached out to the games support who say its not them, my isp and tried xbox support with no response. I would like this fixed.

    :)
     
    Rasnova, May 2, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Naming of the consoles

    You mean for buying games ? As mentioned it's about consistency.

    And games don't HAVE requirements for xbox one

    No game requires xbox one s or x it's just xbox

    What more is it to be confused about?.

    People don't refer to xbox series x as xbox one x nor do ANY game require it

    ONLY next gen consoles have the labeling

    https://www.tweaktown.com/news/7379...xbox-one-games-now-labeled-as-just/index.html

    Xbox one games are just labeled XBOX

    Since it works on all gens above xbox one

    There is no requirement except for disk drive or not

    That's a no brainer

    ONLY the series games have s/x digitally

    Physical games still have series x of course

    There is NO GAME that requires the xbox one X or S What more waste of space do you want and for what sake you want more info other then XBOX since no game requires one x or S ?

    Question again for you is WHY? Since it Is clear

    Xbox one games are XBOX and series games are labeled S/X

    AND NO there is no xbox one s or x Games

    Xbox one x is discontinued

    No-one refers to xbox one x games as there is no such requirement
  3. Oraclea Win User

    Xbox S and Xbox X compatability?

    Hi, any game listed as "Xbox One X Enhanced" will work on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. Playing a game that is enhanced on the Xbox One X, you'd see improvements such as greater detail, steadier/higher framerates, and generally stronger performance-
    specific enhancements would vary by game. For more information, including a list of Xbox One X Enhanced games: https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox one series x problem

    There is no xbox one series x

    The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

    You just Confuse people by saying it

    Ita xbox series s /x thats it

    When talking about system requirements

    Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

    It's just xbox one

    Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

    This does not include xbox one x or s

    Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Will Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Xbox one edition work on my Xbox?

    There is no xbox one x edition it's just xbox one version

    There is no x or one requirement for Xbox one games. Xbox one x has more power that's it

    Series consoles have more powrr in spades from xbox one

    And there is no xbox one series x

    Just xbox series s or x
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

    Doom 4k HDR

Thema:

Xbox one x games

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x games - Similar Threads - games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...