Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home

Discus and support Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen. I have been having this issue for a few months now and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hogatron82, May 11, 2020.

1. Hogatron82
    Hogatron82 Guest

When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen.

I have been having this issue for a few months now and have been scouring the internet trying every little trick and obscure boot sequence that has been offered, with little to no luck.

I originally posted this question, but I'm guessing it was too long for most people to read, but I wanted to add as much detail to avoid another person suggesting that I hard reset my XB1X or reset my router. I'm also trying to avoid at all costs physically
    sending my Xbox in to Microsoft.

If you want all the details, see the OP here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-games-crashing-server-connectivity-and/23cee5da-d37a-4466-bff7-ceb7e11c7354

If you think you have an idea, please be sure it hasn't already been suggested on the first 46 pages of a Google search already, because if it has, I've tried it.

And it's not the hardware.

C'mon friends, I know one of you can help!

Thanks!

:)

Hogatron82, May 11, 2020
  2. RealisticSeer Win User

If you’ve already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games in question and other suggested tasks it might be a better decision to talk with xbox support. I can suggest that you check if its the game that has an issue or if its the console. If none
    of that works try clearing your xbox cache or freeing up some storage!
  3. Wolfhound Zero Win User

BF4 unplayable

Single Player is kicking me back to the home screen right now, and the EA servers keep crashing. Although it does seem like my progress is being saved.
  4. SonGokuKilledSM Win User

The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

I have a similar problem on my Xbox One X, i cant load any saves, i keep getting kicked out of the game back to the home screen. Im playing on supernova (very hard).

I own the game, not via gamepass.
  5. superp0ppa Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

it seems like game dvr is also causing a crash that kicks people out to their home screen mid game.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

XBOX ONE X keeps crashing

Thema:

1. Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home - Similar Threads - games keep crashing

2. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  3. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  4. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  5. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  6. Most games keep crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most games keep crashing.: Hello, my name is David, and I have come for support due to the fact that almost all of my games that I have installed are crashing, I've done everything in my power to fix them, editing BIOS...
  7. My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?: FM23 Xbox game save keeps being deleted due to being unable to save. There is plenty cloud space available (over half the allowed). Any solutions? 2ea149a4-b3fd-49b6-8dea-4e52e8f03d0e
  8. My game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing: When I play rainbow six siege, all my matches go well but as soon as I get the map fortress and select an operator, my icon keeps on loading and the game crashes after a while. It happen both ways...
  9. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  10. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...