Xbox One X game to Series S

Discus and support Xbox One X game to Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Battlefield 2042 disk version on the Xbox one. I just downloaded the game to the 4tb hard drive from seagate. I try clicking on it while in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zSKELETORz, Dec 1, 2021.

  1. zSKELETORz
    zSKELETORz Guest

    Xbox One X game to Series S


    I have Battlefield 2042 disk version on the Xbox one. I just downloaded the game to the 4tb hard drive from seagate. I try clicking on it while in the Series S and it asks me if I own the game. Do I have to rebuy Battlefield in order to play on the S? I thought I could download it to the SSD then upload to the series s and play it.

    :)
     
    zSKELETORz, Dec 1, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox one series x problem

    There is no xbox one series x

    The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

    You just Confuse people by saying it

    Ita xbox series s /x thats it

    When talking about system requirements

    Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

    It's just xbox one

    Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

    This does not include xbox one x or s

    Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Can both the XBox One X and Xbox One S play games for both the Series X and/or Series S?

    Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X, but Series S/X games cannot be played on the One.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

    An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox turns off mid games

    What game, which Xbox. Is it Xbox One, One S, Xbox One X, Series S, or Series X?

    What game and what are you doing.
Thema:

Xbox One X game to Series S

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X game to Series S - Similar Threads - game Series

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  8. So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized

    in XboX Insiders
    So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am...
  9. Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console

    in XboX Insiders
    Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console: Can I play Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the Xbox Gen 1 on my Xbox Series X? submitted by /u/6ThatDude9 [link] [comments]
  10. Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space: Hello all, I am opening this post to report an issue I've found recently on my Series X. So the console fails to install games from disk if there is not enough space left on the selected drive....