Xbox One X framerate issue and headphones issue
Discus and support Xbox One X framerate issue and headphones issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, so I bought my xbox about a year ago on my birthday and I have had no problems with it until recently. 1. So my xbox has been recently (past 2-3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GuruS1, Nov 10, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox One X framerate issue and headphones issue
Loading...
-
Xbox One X framerate issue and headphones issue - Similar Threads - framerate issue headphones
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.: For the past two weeks my console has had an issue with crashing, lagging, and dropping its framerate. When it crashes, sometimes it’ll make a weird “brrrr” sound before doing it. Some of the... -
Too high framerate
in XBoX on WindowsToo high framerate: Alright, so this is gonna sound stupid but I went to my freinds house to play Xbox with him, and I used his really expensive monitor so o changed the framerate to 120. I forgot to change it back... -
bo6 framerate gets cut permanently until i reset the game in windows
in XBoX Games and Appsbo6 framerate gets cut permanently until i reset the game in windows: ill be3 playing and after a couple matches or so the framerate goes from 100 ish down to like 50-30 permanently until i reset the game its not just that though it lags any time i get shot , shoot... -
Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games
in XBoX on ConsolesAny other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa -
i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues
in XBoX Games and Appsi can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...