Xbox one X download stopping issue

Discus and support Xbox one X download stopping issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my xbox one x keep stopping downloads and sometimes even freezes completely that i have to hard reset her. When turning on it shows me different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Louisbes, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Louisbes
    Louisbes Guest

Hello, my xbox one x keep stopping downloads and sometimes even freezes completely that i have to hard reset her. When turning on it shows me different error issues, E102 is the most common. It has been stuck in E102 for almost 48h until this morning, I was able to delete everything and start new but the installation/download issue is still here. People said that it was because i had the instand on mode on but i turned that off a while ago. I also checked my Wifi connection and plugged a Ethernet cable in. Could it be that something in my xbox has a issue? People said it could be the Hardware (?) but i’m not exactly sure. The Xbox is around 4-5 Years old? I think i got her when it was released so i don’t know if it’s because she’s getting old and needs to get fixed or if its the system

:)

Louisbes, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Louisbes, in cases like this error E102, E101 etc you should try doing an offline reset on your console.

However, if the error persists, this is more likely to be something related to faulty clusters on the xbox's internal HARD drive.

Perform an offline system update

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

If after this procedure it continues to display error E102, you should send it to the Microsoft warranty if it is still valid, if you are not able to use Microsoft's paid repair service if you wish.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. xUndead Jesterx Win User

Can't install apps

I am having this exact issue. Brand new One X will not download fortnite. Any other game and app downloads fine. I have tried all listed troubleshooting steps but the download just stops.
    I also want to add that I have tried on both of my consoles, a launch Xbox One as well as a One X that is less than a month old.
  4. xUndead Jesterx Win User

Can't install apps

I am having this exact issue. Brand new One X will not download fortnite. Any other game and app downloads fine. I have tried all listed troubleshooting steps but the download just stops.
  5. Antone E nb1 Win User

My Xbox one isn't installing when off

I am having the same issue with my Xbox series X. It seems to stop all downloads when in standby using instant-on. Wondering if this might require an update to fix?
  6. mk kronic Win User

Xbox Series X (Maybe One/One X too) stops recording when controller disconnects

Thank you for the response but my controller is completely up to date. It actually just happened for the first time again with the xbox one x controller I was using. I think it's built in to the xbox series x/one x/one to stop recording if the controller is disconnected which causes this issue and makes the footage unusable. Not sure if you have a fix for that in particular but if not it seems it will continue to be an issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox one X download stopping issue - Similar Threads - download stopping issue

2. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  3. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  4. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  5. GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping: Hello. So I got a physical copy of gta v for my Xbox series x which I got brand new and today I tried installing the game. It said gta online and it started to download. Later I saw a message that...
  6. Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It...: Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It also says the game needs an update and I don't even have it installed yet 259bc5a7-f059-4b51-a564-dd1177a5afde
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...: So I got a new Xbox series s for Christmas and 1 out of the 5 games I have tried to transfer from my Xbox one to my new one and now the other 4 won’t even start downloading...
  9. I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...: I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying installation stopped iv tried everything nothing is working can anyone help? 50124780-c8bd-44b4-8f61-13797324325c
  10. My downloads are stopping in the middle

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads are stopping in the middle: My downloads are stopping in the middle no matter which game I try to download. I have tried it on 2 brand new consoles series s and series x in the last 24 hours, can someone help I am running...