xbox one x dolby vision problem

Discus and support xbox one x dolby vision problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got my xbox one x back to repair and the i can not allow to dolby vision, i try different hdmi ports, different color bit change, higher hz level,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrisjericho001, Mar 5, 2019.

1. xbox one x dolby vision problem

i got my xbox one x back to repair and the i can not allow to dolby vision, i try different hdmi ports, different color bit change, higher hz level, more any idea?

:)

chrisjericho001, Mar 5, 2019
  2. SorrowSeer Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

3. AndrewParkes Win User

green flickers when going to dashboard.xbox series x

I have a series x connected to a Philips Amerlight 65pus8535 I get 5he silver metallic screen playing x/s dedicated games and it also appears while using Disney plus app from my tv apps! Is this a problem with my tv or is it a Dolby vision problem, I have turned off the dolby for gaming and this worked but in the detail list on my Xbox series x it says that the dolby vision may experience distortion?
  4. Deus ex Mox Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

Of course the Blu-Ray disks I'm using are UHD and have Dolby Vision.

Dolby Vision is enabled on Xbox One X settings, TV HDMI ports are in Enhanced mode (4:4:4 4K/UHD HDR 60Hz), and the TV test (that can be found inside Xbox menu) returns all green ticks for my Xbox-to-TV connection.

As said, Dolby Vision works with all streaming apps... but not when playing Blu-Ray UHD Dolby Vision disks.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Xbox One X HDR10+ support

Doesn't Xbox One x already support HDR10? Just waiting on dolby vision right?
  6. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
Thema:

xbox one x dolby vision problem

1. xbox one x dolby vision problem - Similar Threads - dolby vision problem

2. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  3. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  4. How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...: Allow box has been ticked in settings and tv is capable but playback is only in HDR , fidelity is also in 30bit 46cab499-b1d8-449d-98ea-b0b349abd034
  5. HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X: So in january of 2023 I bought a brand new Hisense 65 inch 4k HDR (Dolby Vision) TV and a Xbox Series X (previously had a 4k non-HDR tv and a series S). I of course set up the HDR in all its glory...
  6. Why isn't Dolby Vision working anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Dolby Vision working anymore?: I have been playing in Dolby Vision 120hz for a while now with no issues at all. Today I was playing starfield and turned the console off. When I turned it back on all games playing at 120hz Dolby...
  7. Playback Error w/ Dolby Vision 8.1

in XboX Insiders
    Playback Error w/ Dolby Vision 8.1: Has anyone experienced a playback error with Dolby Vision 8.1 videos on the Movies & TV Xbox app. In the past, these videos would play in the normal HDR fallback since this app doesn't support...
  8. HGiG vs Dolby Vision

in XBoX on Windows
    HGiG vs Dolby Vision: I own an LG C2 and, after much research on the internet, I saw that rare games are native Dolby Vision. Many experts on the subject guided me to disable DV for Gaming and use HDR10/HGiG because DV...
  9. Dolby vision won't work what's changed?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision won't work what's changed?: Beta insider. 3 hours ago every game using dolby vision on my lg c2 works fine. Come back to it now, NOTHING will boot up in dolby vision. Gets some green pile screen. Turn dv off, boots up. Any...
  10. Green/pixelated screen on game startup when Dolby vision is enabled

in XboX Insiders
    Green/pixelated screen on game startup when Dolby vision is enabled: I'm in Alpha Skip Ahead and cam confirm no hardware issues, but am either having no signal when enabling Dolby Vision, or periodically having games launch with a pixelate screen with a large green...