Xbox one x digital - sound has been abnormally quiet for 3 days

Discus and support Xbox one x digital - sound has been abnormally quiet for 3 days in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sound randomly went very quiet Two days ago this issue started. My sound is extremely quiet in games, and other apps (YouTube, twitch, etc) and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Garbanian, Apr 8, 2020.

  1. /u/Garbanian
    /u/Garbanian Guest

    Xbox one x digital - sound has been abnormally quiet for 3 days


    Sound randomly went very quiet

    Two days ago this issue started. My sound is extremely quiet in games, and other apps (YouTube, twitch, etc) and I can't seem to fix it. Weird thing is, if I'm playing a game and there is sound during a loading screen it plays at normal volume, but goes right back to super quiet. When I use the apps thru my smart TV (YouTube for this example) I sit at 5-10 (of 100) for my sound but to get similar volume using Xbox I have to bump it to 45-50 which I've never used since I purchased the tv.

    submitted by /u/Garbanian
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Garbanian, Apr 8, 2020
    #1
  2. BatMatt93 Win User

    Upgrade options for BF4

    I was wondering that too but dont put too much hope on that. MS has been pretty quiet on the Xbox One day 1 digital stuff. All they pretty much said about it is that its comming, nothing else really.
  3. Rastan-EE30E243-F4DE Win User

    Is the fan on new Xbox One consoles much more noisy than old consoles?

    my household has 3 different xbox ones. a day one, then another purchased last march and then last 1 last month. all 3 of my xbox's are quiet.
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

    Question for one x owners

    Im sorry that this has happened to you

    but I have not had any issues with my Xbox one X

    been running quiet and really nice
  5. RecalledMocha Win User

    Are there any issues with XB1?

    I have 2 x1's and the first one with kinect has always been whisper quiet. The second is a kinectless Madden 15 edition and that had a weird clicking sound, but there was an update that fixed it and it's whisper quiet now as well.
  6. DankHist KhRaN Win User

    Series X

    And xbox has been real quiet about all these drops. I see ps5 drop multiple times a day and no **** xbox
Thema:

Xbox one x digital - sound has been abnormally quiet for 3 days

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x digital - sound has been abnormally quiet for 3 days - Similar Threads - digital sound has

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. LG sound bar shows Dolby digital instead of atmos

    in XboX Insiders
    LG sound bar shows Dolby digital instead of atmos: Hello So I have my Xbox connected to tv HDMI 4, and sound bar to earc port on tv. When I play warzone it will show Dolby Atmos but when I watch content in Crunchyroll it shows Dolby Atmos for some...