Xbox One X Delta ring update can't install

Discus and support Xbox One X Delta ring update can't install in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Source OS: 10.0.22621.2813 Target OS: 10.0.22621.2486 Error code: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90130007 My Xbox One X is on the Delta ring and was working... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ghost1039, Oct 30, 2022.

1. /u/ghost1039
    /u/ghost1039 Guest

Source OS: 10.0.22621.2813 Target OS: 10.0.22621.2486 Error code: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90130007

My Xbox One X is on the Delta ring and was working perfectly fine last night. This morning, I turned on my Xbox and it required an update. After downloading, it kept giving an error message (“There was a problem with the update”) during the “verifying” phase. After trying the update several times, I tried a power cycle, a soft reset, a “keep games and apps” factory reset as well as a complete factory reset with no success. Please help!

submitted by /u/ghost1039
    [link] [comments]

/u/ghost1039, Oct 30, 2022
  2. rimakus Win User

Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

I am currently trying Delta ring. I will report here if it helps with crashing in late game.

UPDATE:

I was able to finish the game that was constantly crashing after updating to Delta ring release Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2208.220715-2200) - Xbox Wire

If Omega ring has same fixes, then hopefully everyone will get this fix soon.

I will continue testing with Delta ring with all addons enabled (currently have extra civs disabled) with new game on huge map.
  3. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

I really wouldn't like to say yes to that as the Omega ring gets updates just before general release so the odds aren't good.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  6. Teshlo Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

Now how would I access more surveys in the Hub? I've taken all available surveys in the last month or so and haven't received a new one for about two weeks. Is that normal?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Delta ring update can't install - Similar Threads - Delta ring update

2. Delta Ring - Audio issues when using Apps or having the guide open

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring - Audio issues when using Apps or having the guide open: I just wanted to check if anyone is having the same issue as me. I use Xbox Series S, I'm on delta ring, and for the past week, when I'm using apps, like YouTube, or even just opening the guide...
  3. delta ring previewer here with a bone to pick.

in XboX Insiders
    delta ring previewer here with a bone to pick.: who on earth approved the replacement of the "my games and apps" tile with the "store" tile?! that shouldn't have even made it past alpha ring,as its exploitive of minors with little to no...
  4. Beta or Delta Ring, which is better?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta or Delta Ring, which is better?: Im looking to get into either the beta or delta ring. Im having a hard time deciding. I want the newest updates fastest but I want stability. What do you recommend, if you have been on beta ring,...
  5. Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?: I have my Xbox one X on Delta Ring and my Xbox Series X is on Beta Ring. The new dashboard was activated at random for members on Beta Ring but the other day on my Xbox One X that's on Delta...
  6. Delta Ring & Xbox App Remote Control

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring & Xbox App Remote Control: This has been broken for almost ever now. Latest Delta ring pushed today -2200 and it’s still broken where I read it would be fixed with the next update. Latest iOS and Xbox App for iPhone If...
  7. I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring: Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still using the same account and the same gamertag...
  8. Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs.: Im trying to figure out which ring i want to be in. I want to get the new updates but also not have a lot of bugs. Im torn between Beta and Delta ring. Beta ring is usually more updated than Delta...
  9. How do I get from omega to delta ring?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get from omega to delta ring?: As the question states I don't know how to change ring. I have the right requirements, I'm level 4 and have been a member for little over a month. Is there something I'm missing? submitted by...
  10. Delta Ring Possible game issue Series S symbols

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring Possible game issue Series S symbols: I recently joined the Delta Ring from Omega to mainly get the Discord chat parties. After the update on my Series S it asked if my external HDD was going to be used for my console alone or shared....