Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

Discus and support Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rodttor, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Rodttor
    Rodttor Guest

Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs then turning off, nothing even comes up on the TV. I do
    some research, guess other people keep having crashes and difficulties with Borderlands 3 as well. I even talk to an "xbox gamer expert" on the Xbox support. They say it isnt related to BL3 but may be a cache error, they wouldnt listen to me when I said that
    it would not boot up so I would not be able to see the screen. Until finally I keep on telling them it won't turn on, so then she tells me i will need to replace power supply, the service Microsoft has costs 250 bucks since my warranty is way passed, so I
    thought I'd do it myself, I did it, all went smoothly in the replacement and same issue. I just hope my games are not all gone or deleted, spent so much money and time on this console, I have an external HDD as well. It really has made me sad this happened,
    I'm hoping for the best, as I love my xbox.

:)

Rodttor, Oct 26, 2019
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User

I play the game it seems to glitch Lot so it may still be going through beta stages
  3. Rodttor Win User

Yup, during my research I had already tried that many times :( no solution.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Fonte ou Xbox, Como saber qual está queimado??? [Mod translation-Source or Xbox, How to know which one is burned ???]

Hi Victor,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

If you have the original Xbox One with the external power supply, then I'd recommend following this guide: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution

If the light on the power supply does not turn on at all or turns off while following that guide, then it is likely that the power supply burned out and would need to be replaced.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

meu xbox nao liga mais [Translation: My Xbox doesn't turn on anymore]

Hi Miguel,

If the console is a Xbox One with a power brick, please check out the following link:

Xbox One Power Supply Solution

If the console is an Xbox One S or X, please check out the following link instead:

Your Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or original Xbox One console won't turn on

Perhaps it would be better to try another power cable or power brick as well. Try checking if it is possible to borrow one from a family member or friend first. If it works with the new power supply unit, then that means the power brick needs to be replaced.

I hope this helps ^‿^
Thema:

1. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply. - Similar Threads - crashed while playing

2. Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now

in XBoX on Windows
    Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now: Hello there, I am using Edge on my xbox series s to use Geforce Now to stream Games. I have done this for about 2 years and never had any Problems with it. This changed about a few ago or maybe...
  3. Store crashed while buying a gift

in XboX Insiders
    Store crashed while buying a gift: Firstly, I'm on a series X, in the delta ring. I tried to purchase a game from the THQN sale for my wife's account. On first try I got an Oops something went wrong message and my box froze up...
  4. Xbox app on PC crashed while installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC crashed while installing: I've been attempting to download the xbox app on my pc every few weeks or so, and my installing speed stops after about an eighth of the download is done. It's been bugging me for a while as I...
  5. I have been having crashes for months while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having crashes for months while playing: Previously I had a gtx 960 with a ryzen 5 2600, I changed to a rtx 2060 and for months in many games I am having constant crashes, in some games happens after a while played and in others it is...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 crashes Xbox while loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 crashes Xbox while loading: Every time I try and run COD MW3 it gets up to downloading weapon blueprints and crashes. The xbox has to be turned off by unplugging it from the mains to reset it. I've tried every fix that I can...
  7. My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...: Can I get my stuff back from the game crashing at exfil? f821e806-4152-4219-a2f4-a1c005f97031
  8. Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes: Hi my Xbox keeps shutting down or turning it's self off ff6b2faa-6d10-4536-8e47-2c12bdfbce48
  9. Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.: I've been experiencing crashes with my series X ever since bungie released the lightfall expansion for destiny 2. I've tried cleaning the cache and that didn't help, I've even tried to update my...
  10. My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.: Hi. I've had a Xbox series S for almost 2 years now. And maybe 1 and a half years ago, Forza has started crashing frequently and randomly. I would be driving in the game and it would crash with no...