Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game

Discus and support Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I am also having this problem with all games. Worked fine yesterday and today no matter what it shuts down. Definitly makes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dmsnapper, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Dmsnapper
    Dmsnapper Guest

I am also having this problem with all games. Worked fine yesterday and today no matter what it shuts down. Definitly makes me want to return my device and get a PS4

:)

Dmsnapper, Dec 19, 2018
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Dmsnapper,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We have split your post into its own thread in order to help you out directly. If you haven't already, please check out the troubleshooting on this article here :

Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off

Also, check some other outlets if possible to rule that out as the cause of this issue.

Hope this helps!
  3. mr F1ks Win User

Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game "The Teсhnomancer"

Hello George!

I studied this article before contacting here. The console is not heated. The problem is only when starting the Technomancer
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Is it only doing that with just that one game?
  5. mr F1ks Win User

Reinstalling the game did not help. Removed to hell = /

You can close the topic
  6. mr F1ks Win User

Nothing helped, the game was deleted, the xbox was turned off and ps4 was turned on =)
Thema:

1. Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game - Similar Threads - console self shutdown

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  8. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  9. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  10. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...