Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game "The Teсhnomancer"

Discus and support Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game "The Teсhnomancer" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community! Today, at the first launch of the game The Technomancer console displayed a black screen. I waited 4 minutes, closed the game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mr F1ks, Nov 24, 2018.

1. mr F1ks
    mr F1ks Guest

Hello Xbox Community!

Today, at the first launch of the game The Technomancer console displayed a black screen. I waited 4 minutes, closed the game. I started the game again, the console immediately turned off. So I repeated for 3 times. What is the problem?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

:)

mr F1ks, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Mystixx Foxx
    Mystixx Foxx Guest
    Xbox one X Project Scorpio Edition Shutdown

My Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X Shutdown after 10~ Minutes of play. On second powerup, it immediately shutdown after launching a game. On third powerup, it immediately shutdown. Now, It just makes the beeping sound after you press the power button,
    then immediately shuts off. I tried to register it for repair, but there was an error code, "Det er ingen leveringstilbud knyttet til valgt type problem/tilbehør." - "There is no service options for your Problem/accessories"

Mystixx Foxx, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Vitaly Titov
    Vitaly Titov Guest
    Xbox one X turning off after start up.

Hello,

I’ve been having the same issue for the last couple of months.

My Xbox One X console is not in the Insiders program (afaik).

It shutdowns almost every time I try to wake it up after turning it off normally with a controller a day earlier.

Vitaly Titov, Nov 24, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello there!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I understand you've been having trouble with an Xbox One shutting down unexpectedly. Please take a look at this support article and try some of the steps listed within.:Troubleshoot
    Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    . Let us know with a reply how it goes.

XBF George L, Nov 24, 2018
  5. mr F1ks
    mr F1ks Guest
    Hello George!

I studied this article before contacting here. The console is not heated. The problem is only when starting the Technomancer

mr F1ks, Nov 24, 2018
  6. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello!

Oh, its only Technomancer that is crashing the console? Lets try
    How to install games on Xbox One
    (Uninstalling and reinstalling). And see if the issue persists.

XBF George L, Nov 24, 2018
  7. mr F1ks
    mr F1ks Guest
    Reinstalling the game did not help. Removed to hell = /

You can close the topic

mr F1ks, Nov 24, 2018
  8. Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game "The Teсhnomancer"

Is it only doing that with just that one game?

Radiant Sword X, Nov 24, 2018
  9. mr F1ks
    mr F1ks Guest
    Yeah, only with Technomancer

mr F1ks, Nov 25, 2018
  10. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Mr F1ks,

I see you have already tried one of our troubleshooting articles as well as uninstalling the entire game. If you haven't already, we suggest you try performing a

factory reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.

XBF Lance J, Nov 25, 2018
  11. RoninhoM2906
    RoninhoM2906 Guest
    Switch your Xbox to power save mode

RoninhoM2906, Nov 25, 2018
  12. mr F1ks
    mr F1ks Guest
    Nothing helped, the game was deleted, the xbox was turned off and ps4 was turned on =)

mr F1ks, Nov 6, 2018
  13. mr F1ks Win User

Hello George!

I studied this article before contacting here. The console is not heated. The problem is only when starting the Technomancer
  14. Radiant Sword X Win User

Is it only doing that with just that one game?
  15. mr F1ks Win User

Reinstalling the game did not help. Removed to hell = /

You can close the topic
  16. mr F1ks Win User

Nothing helped, the game was deleted, the xbox was turned off and ps4 was turned on =)
  17. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Mr F1ks,

I see you have already tried one of our troubleshooting articles as well as uninstalling the entire game. If you haven't already, we suggest you try performing a

factory reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game "The Teсhnomancer" - Similar Threads - console self shutdown

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  5. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  10. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0