Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own

Discus and support Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody have this problem? I want my Xbox One X to do HDMI audio Bitstream out with a Bitstream of DTS and THIS xbox consistently refuses to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/javycane, May 23, 2020.

  1. /u/javycane
    /u/javycane Guest

    Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own


    Does anybody have this problem?

    I want my Xbox One X to do HDMI audio Bitstream out with a Bitstream of DTS and THIS xbox consistently refuses to adhere to those settings. I have an xbox one s in my bedroom that DOES NOT give me these problems.

    Does anybody have a solution?

    submitted by /u/javycane
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/javycane, May 23, 2020
    #1
  2. imanshanizadehasli Win User

    When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

    Why does not Microsoft add these two audio formats to the bitstream of the xbox one x console? If only added to the blueray part. We want these audio formats to be added in the bitstream of the xbox
    one x console.

  3. ForsaknTemplar Win User

    Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

    I have speaker audio as: HDMI audio - stereo uncompressed; Optical audio - Bitstream out; and Bitstream format - Dolby Digitial. My headset audio is: Headset format - stereo uncompressed.
  4. DeejayKnight Win User

    Please help! Audio problems!

    I had the same problem Raicrow, but it may not be for the same reasons.

    I changed my audio in Settings > Display & Sound > Digital Audio. I can't remember what they were set to, but my updated settings are as follows:

    HDMI Audio - Bitstream out

    Optical Audio - Bitstream out

    Bitstream format - Dolby Digital

    As a reference, I have HDMI from Xbox One > TV, then an optical out from TV to receiver. I hope this helps!
  5. imanshanizadehasli Win User

    When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

    We have this problem on xbox one x, the newest console for Microsoft. And I'll ask you to deal with this problem and add this audio format to the bitstream section


    You put it in the xbox one x console. Just in the blueray disc section. Why is it not possible to have sound in audio format in the bitstream section?
  6. imanshanizadehasli Win User

    When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

    That's not right. I connect with a hdmi cable, not with an optical cable. The problem is that you do not add the Dolby true hd and dts hd master audio format to the xbox one x console bitstream part.

Thema:

Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own - Similar Threads - changes bitstream format

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  10. How to change country region in Xbox Website ?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to change country region in Xbox Website ?: When I m trying to pay for subscription I need to fill in my billing address. But I can't do it cause my region is locked on the US and I can't change it somehow. Ive tried to change address on...