Xbox one X call of duty cold war content dlc not working in offline multi player or zombies

Discus and support Xbox one X call of duty cold war content dlc not working in offline multi player or zombies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've looked for a similar post but can't find any help. Can someone tell me if the character skins I purchased (dlc) will work in offline mode? When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UH60combatcarr, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Xbox one X call of duty cold war content dlc not working in offline multi player or zombies

I've looked for a similar post but can't find any help. Can someone tell me if the character skins I purchased (dlc) will work in offline mode? When I have xbox gold and play zombies or multi-player all my skins and guns are available. However none of those items are available when I am offline. I have reset my console, cleared the cache, re-download the content and the console is my home console. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

UH60combatcarr, Oct 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox one X call of duty cold war content dlc not working in offline multi player or zombies

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this UH60combatcarr

I was trying to find similar threads and even in the articles provided by Activision in their support page... and the most closest thing to this specific concern is available here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackopscoldwar/commen...

It seems that is not possible, but for this specific concern you may need to ask directly to Activision support.

Because from your side and console settings, everything looks good.

https://support.activision.com/options

** There are non-Microsoft websites.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Killer Kenny Win User

Xbox series X overheating!

I am having the same problem on Call of Duty Cold War Multi Player. My Series X console will shut down in the middle of game play. The controller remains on. Microsoft please help?
  4. ghost Nunyo Win User

Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?

Call of duty Black ops Cold war for Xbox one and Xbox series X.
  5. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  6. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
Thema:

1. Xbox one X call of duty cold war content dlc not working in offline multi player or zombies - Similar Threads - call duty cold

2. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  3. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  4. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  5. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  6. why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account: cold war closes anytime I try entering the game on this account but another account works jus fine da158cff-840c-4f28-ae9d-75ee1c741121
  7. Call of duty Cold War, not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War, not working: I went and purchased the largest pack of call duty. Cold War is like 64 something and I downloaded it but when I go to play it, it says for me to purchase the game but when I hit a deer purchase...
  8. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  9. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...
  10. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...