Xbox One X Button Not Working Properly
Discus and support Xbox One X Button Not Working Properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my first time using this so please bare with me. My X button on my Xbox One S Controller is broken. It keeps spamming X even when the button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KinniKitty, Jan 19, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox One X Button Not Working Properly
Loading...
-
Xbox One X Button Not Working Properly - Similar Threads - Button Working Properly
-
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
caps lock button not working in xbox cloud gaming
in XBoX Games and Appscaps lock button not working in xbox cloud gaming: hello microsoft i woke up today and i open the xbox cloud gaming to play fortnite when i open it i found is my caps lock button is not working in game even it's working in my pc... -
Why all the sudden when I get back home does everything but the home button work on my...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy all the sudden when I get back home does everything but the home button work on my...: I had just came home wanting to play my Xbox when I found that I couldn’t turn my controller on that I had just got around Christmas so I had just figured the batteries are dead so I got new ones... -
Guide Button Barely Works, Rest Of Controller Works Fine
in XboX InsidersGuide Button Barely Works, Rest Of Controller Works Fine: I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Every time I press the guide button on my controller (came with the series x), the menu does not come up, nor do the options to power off/restart... -
Xbox controller buttons not working nut directional stick works.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox controller buttons not working nut directional stick works.: I have an xbox one series x. Everything was fine until a couple of days ago when my controller A B Y and X buttons stopped working. I assumed it was a hardware issue so I bought a new controller... -
Attack destroy/button not working
in XBoX Games and AppsAttack destroy/button not working: Hello, I just downloaded the how to train your dragon mod but I can't destroy any block. I can hear the sound of a "slap" but nothing happens. I can normally do it in creative though. It has only... -
My X button isn't working properly in games but when i am typing it's fine
in XBoX on ConsolesMy X button isn't working properly in games but when i am typing it's fine: Firstly, i noticed it in Fortnite and Roblox, but i realised it isn't working in the most of the games at all. I have the latest drivers and i can also type properly using the "X". In my browser i... -
The 'A' button on my series s controller not working properly.
in XBoX on ConsolesThe 'A' button on my series s controller not working properly.: The 'A' button on my series s controller, although working, does not register the input when pressed using thumb. However, it does register the input when pressed using the tip of the thumb. This... -
Xbox One S system SETTINGS not responding. Home Button is not working properly. Guide or...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox One S system SETTINGS not responding. Home Button is not working properly. Guide or...: The Home Button of my Xbox One S is not working properly. When pressed, it wouldn't pull up the guide or menu. Also, my Xbox system settings was not responding (as such, I'm not able to change...