Xbox One X Bugs in plural started yesterday the 28th

Discus and support Xbox One X Bugs in plural started yesterday the 28th in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since yesterday my xbox one X which has 2 extra harddrives. Don't recognize that a game is installed on the xbox if it's not on the internal drive... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pains1979, Sep 29, 2020.

  1. /u/Pains1979
    /u/Pains1979 Guest

    Xbox One X Bugs in plural started yesterday the 28th


    Since yesterday my xbox one X which has 2 extra harddrives. Don't recognize that a game is installed on the xbox if it's not on the internal drive Actually that wasn't the only problem that started but it might be the most annoying.

    submitted by /u/Pains1979
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Pains1979, Sep 29, 2020
    #1
  2. S-P-P Win User

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Xbox One X, issue with 4k ?

    well, after spending hours of fiddling around with settings yesterday, turning TV and Xbox One X on and off.... even unplugging and re-plugging everything and finally giving up and opening this thread ....

    I started everything up this evening, just like i did yesterday and now this bug is gone , ....what!?!

    XBOX ONE X is on 4K again and upscaling is all right ! btw: X1XE: fase in GoW UE , so it is a 1080p game that is upscaled when box is in 4k mode

    I put the box back in 4k, every other setting is untouched .

    Only thing i can imagine , I continued playing gears in 1080p yesterday and i am a few checkpoints ahead now and this means i loaded a later checkpoint this evening ....maybe there is some stage in the game that triggers this brightness bug if you are in
    4K?

    When i first started playing there was no bug either ...I am sure I would have noticed such a bug at once because it is very prominent and makes the game unplayable and irritating ... so it must have appeared in progression of the story.

    i will report back as soon as the bug returns .... right now I played for an hour and everything is fine !

    kind of speechless atm to be honest ...
  3. dragons claw69 Win User

    ByeBye XBox ??

    The plural of "anecdote" is not "evidence"

    The plural of "rumour" is not "facts"
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    EA = Pathetic

    [quote user="Bluntman1138"]Just because a name has an S on it, doesnt mean it is plural. Electronic Arts (by itself), is a proper name, so would be singular. [/quote]

    Actually Electronic Arts isn't a proper name it's a company name. John McClane would be a proper name. The Arts in the name is a plural reference otherwise it would be Electronic Art. It's a plural reference in that it references multiple arts. It's not
    a possessive apostrophe s as in McDonald's. So yes the company is one company but the name itself is a plurality (pluralism? ).

    .

    Other than that not disagreeing with anything else you said.
  5. eryoung Win User

    Xbox one x scorpio edition dead after 20 mins of play

    Have a regular xbox one x with LG27UD69P monitor. Worked fine yesterday did update, played one game for 5 mins and turned off. Started today and only blank screen. Changed cables and settings. No luck. Welcome any thoughts. Thanks.
    Holy Crap!!! My Regular (I'm assuming) Xbox One X comes this Friday. Hope it's ok, sounds like the 1st batch are defective. If so that is a terrible start for our Xbox One X!!!
  6. Player137476627 Win User

    Plural of Za?

    According to the official Scrabble dictionary, ZAS IS the plural shortened term for pizzas. But I guess AlphaJax isn't Scrabble.
Thema:

Xbox One X Bugs in plural started yesterday the 28th

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X Bugs in plural started yesterday the 28th - Similar Threads - Bugs plural started

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...