Xbox One X - Beta stage build experiencing crashing issue.

Discus and support Xbox One X - Beta stage build experiencing crashing issue. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the update that added the most recent features such as the new store and happening now section for example; my Xbox has been crashing if I leave... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Momo-Velia, Aug 21, 2020.

  1. Xbox One X - Beta stage build experiencing crashing issue.


    Since the update that added the most recent features such as the new store and happening now section for example; my Xbox has been crashing if I leave it inactive for no longer than a few minutes to ten minutes. I can literally leave my room to grab a drink and come back to a console that’s just shut itself off.

    Is anyone else experiencing this, or have any solutions to try to prevent it?

    Originally I thought it was tied into the dimming settings as it would usually occur shortly after my screen dimmed, so I turned that up to 60 mins to try and see if it would prevent my console from crashing but it’s made no difference.

    submitted by /u/Momo-Velia
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Momo-Velia, Aug 21, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. iRaf-E72C8990-2E6C-4 Win User

    BF4 Beta?

    'Alpha' and 'Beta' are single releases, there is no such thing as a 'third beta stage'. A 'Beta' build is always THE Beta build. Besides that, you got 'version' or 'release' names or numbers, 'presub', 'submission', 'release', and patch depending on dev.
    Inform yourself before you speak.
  3. y3ivan Win User

    Dmg model is the same, you can destroy Caspian radio tower, and Gulf of oman new layout.

    dude the destruction shown in the trailer is similiar to PC beta, and thats it. nearly 70% destruction are still missing, especially trees, fences and concrete blocks. Building destruction is scale down from 6 stages to 2 stages of destruction. I m not saying
    its beta is bad. The destructablity is a lot to polished up for the final build.
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

    External Hard Drive Problems, won't recognize

    Ah, in that case, anyone in the beta experiencing this issue should post over on the March Preview Update forums - the engineers keep a close eye on those forums for any new issues with the preview builds, and it's a quicker way to get beta-related issues
    seen by Xbox Staff.
  5. Brilliant Sleex Win User

    Dice quality standards down?

    Im pretty sure those issues (which I have also experienced) will be fixed before launch as the beta build is not even current.
  6. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

    Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

    To be clear, if you're experiencing these issues please make sure you're updating to the latest version of the beta build, not the latest version of the regular app.
Thema:

Xbox One X - Beta stage build experiencing crashing issue.

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X - Beta stage build experiencing crashing issue. - Similar Threads - Beta stage build

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  7. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  9. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  10. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...