Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback

Discus and support Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been a Beta ring user for a few years now and we just finally got the 4K TV's I wanted for my office and when i am playing one of the 3 Xbox One... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iceystreeeet, Sep 2, 2019.

  1. Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback


    I have been a Beta ring user for a few years now and we just finally got the 4K TV's I wanted for my office and when i am playing one of the 3 Xbox One X's in the house on the 4K HDR setting after a 45 mins to an 1 hour it shuts off the whole console goes off. I have never had this issue with regular 1080P 30 FPS I am on the latest beta ring build. This is happening with all 3 Xbox's

    I've been able to narrow down the issue: It only happens during playback of 4K HDR games. The console shuts off and im left looking at a screen. I have it in an opened area, No dust nothing blocking the vents.

    I have no idea why its doing this but 1080P Playback works fine looks great on my 4K TV but i want the 4K to natively work as advertised reason we bought 3 Xbox One X's for the house.

    submitted by /u/iceystreeeet
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/iceystreeeet, Sep 2, 2019
    #1
  2. Zahidul I. Chowdhury Win User

    XBOX ONE S poor HDR support with UHD BluRays

    I'm having similar issue with HDR content especially through 4K UHD Blu-ray playback. There seems to be no fix for past 10 months. This is very poor of Microsoft to ignore. Now that Xbox One X is out, it too have HDR issues with 4K UHD player & Netflix app.
  3. Richard waddington Win User

    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has been ticked

    Hi I have a Xbox series x with a Dolby vision compatible tv also will the allow Dolby vision playback selected in settings on and it still only displays in HDR only when playing 4k blu rays ? I have set it 4k 60hz and the games display in Dolby vision plus streaming apps but not 4k disc playback! Is this correct that the xbox series can’t do this ?
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    DirectX 12

    Getting games to run in 1080p on the xbox one is one thing but getting smooth playback at native 4k resolutions doesn't seem possible.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

    Red dots all over screen with brand new Xbox one X

    Hello, I suggest do try Power Cycle: first turn off the Xbox by pressing/holding xbox button on the console for 10 seconds it should turn off automatically then then it on by pressing the controller button. If those not work follow these instructions on
    this link Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S if first step doesn't work final choice is to call Xbox
    support to see what you can do.
  6. JayJoe1 Win User

    HDR

    Native 4k Hdr I understand, but what is video content enhanced with hdr hdr called?
Thema:

Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Turns

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  8. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  9. Xbox goes offline mode after turning off ( Beta Ring)

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox goes offline mode after turning off ( Beta Ring): My XBSS goes offline mode after turning off turning back on to get internet connection Network settings -> Go Offline -> Go Online to get back İnternet idk what the problem is (need to do this...
  10. Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]