Xbox One X Audio Selection Error 0x80bd0009
Discus and support Xbox One X Audio Selection Error 0x80bd0009 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently started receiving this error. My system had been working fine for a while running uncompressed 5.1 through my TV (samsung q80) via HDMI and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by corukun, Jun 10, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox One X Audio Selection Error 0x80bd0009
Loading...
-
Xbox One X Audio Selection Error 0x80bd0009 - Similar Threads - Audio Selection Error
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'
in XboX InsidersCant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that... -
Xbox one not allowed to select hdmi audio
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox one not allowed to select hdmi audio: My xbox one console I noticed had no sound. I check in the audio settings and it was set to optical audio out. It will not let me select hdmi audio, that opton is greyed out. On the general volume... -
can't select 5.1 uncompressed for HDMI audio
in XBoX on Consolescan't select 5.1 uncompressed for HDMI audio: I have been using my Xbox One with a Yamaha YSP-4000 sound bar for about 18 months now. Today I got a new Xbox One since the disk drive failed on my day one model. It's actually a re-manufactured... -
Have Xbox One Select Highest Quality Audio track in a movie.
in XBoX on ConsolesHave Xbox One Select Highest Quality Audio track in a movie.: Hello, I have all my DVDs ripped with dual audio tracks. For compatibility with phones and tablets Pro Logic (jumped up stereo) is the first track and the second track is AC3 surround. Once I...