Xbox One X and TCL 55DP660, 4K & Dolby Vision problem

Discus and support Xbox One X and TCL 55DP660, 4K & Dolby Vision problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I just purchased new television from TCL DP660 and xbox one x. Television has three HDMI ports. HDMI port 1 and port 2- I can use xbox but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LauraRosenlöf, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Xbox One X and TCL 55DP660, 4K & Dolby Vision problem

Hey,

I just purchased new television from TCL DP660 and xbox one x.

Television has three HDMI ports.

HDMI port 1 and port 2- I can use xbox but when I launch 4K game (RDR2 or Insects) television says "no signal"

Also with the ports 1 & 2, when I go to xbox settings and try to switch from 1080p to 4K it says the same problem "no signal" and says Dolby Vision is not working.

HDMI port 3 gives me the option to turn 4K on and when I do it the whole picture gets broken to really fuzzy and grainy picture and there is no sounds.

I have followed these instructions without any success. This option of HDMI2.0 can be found from HDMI ports 1 & 2 but not from port 3.

https://support.tclusa.com/20272-roku/268433-will-my-xbox-one-x-play-in-4k-60hz

I called TCL support and they said my television should work and there are some settings I need to change from my xbox and they told me to contact xbox support.

Someone please any ideas or help?

Cheers from snowy Finland!

:)

LauraRosenlöf, Jan 30, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you've purchased a new TV and Xbox One X and are still having trouble getting your display to come out in 4K. Take a look at this helpful support article:

Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S
    . Give the steps listed within a try and let us know with a reply! You may also want to try other devices connected to the TV and see if they give you issues. Its possible that it may be the TV itself.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

Yes, 4K HDR Dolby Vision works with the Blu-Ray player and NetFlix on the Xbox One X.
  4. Richard waddington Win User

How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has been ticked

Hi I have a Xbox series x with a Dolby vision compatible tv also will the allow Dolby vision playback selected in settings on and it still only displays in HDR only when playing 4k blu rays ? I have set it 4k 60hz and the games display in Dolby vision plus streaming apps but not 4k disc playback! Is this correct that the xbox series can’t do this ?
  5. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  6. Deus ex Mox Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

Of course the Blu-Ray disks I'm using are UHD and have Dolby Vision.

Dolby Vision is enabled on Xbox One X settings, TV HDMI ports are in Enhanced mode (4:4:4 4K/UHD HDR 60Hz), and the TV test (that can be found inside Xbox menu) returns all green ticks for my Xbox-to-TV connection.

As said, Dolby Vision works with all streaming apps... but not when playing Blu-Ray UHD Dolby Vision disks.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X and TCL 55DP660, 4K & Dolby Vision problem - Similar Threads - TCL 55DP660 Dolby

2. Which TV would you recommend for Xbox series x... Vizio m50qxm-k01 or tcl 55-inch q7 qled 4k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which TV would you recommend for Xbox series x... Vizio m50qxm-k01 or tcl 55-inch q7 qled 4k: Which TV would you recommend for Xbox series x ......vizio m50qxm-k01 or tcl 55-inch q7 qled 4k .... Thank you 173f1188-d4c3-4d12-815f-aa5837ea266e
  3. hdr doesn't work on Xbox series s tcl smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    hdr doesn't work on Xbox series s tcl smart tv: hdr on my console doesn't work. i have a tcl smart tv that i'm sure supports hdr, but it's not being detected by the xbox. i previously had a ps4 pro and hdr was recognized but with xbox it...
  4. I’m trying to pair my Xbox core Controller with My TCL Roku TV How do I that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to pair my Xbox core Controller with My TCL Roku TV How do I that?: I’m trying to pair My XBox Core Controller with My TCL Roku TV How do i Go about doing This? 1eca2984-87e7-4511-aedb-aa9469099f9f
  5. Normal for TCL TVs to leak small amounts of light from the top border at the back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Normal for TCL TVs to leak small amounts of light from the top border at the back?: Is it normal for the back of your TV to leak light across the top border? Look closely and you can make out 2-3 dots of light coming out the back of the top border towards the left edge. I think...
  6. Not able to connect Xbox s with android tv /tcl

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to connect Xbox s with android tv /tcl: Hi I have tcl smart tv android And I m trying to connect my new Xbox s but not able to connect Looks like it requires Xbox s app but the app is not available in the android App Store Can you...
  7. Xbox One Not Displaying on 50" TCL Roku 50S421

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Not Displaying on 50" TCL Roku 50S421: This morning, when I turned on my Xbox One, I was able to get a visual display and use it normally. However, a few hours later, my TCL Roku TV is saying that my Xbox One is not connected ("No...
  8. 120hz on a tcl 6-series

in XBoX on Consoles
    120hz on a tcl 6-series: So i got a new tv for Christmas and it has a native 120hz and when i go to the settings and change it to 120 i hit ok and it changes my resolution to 1440p with 120hz refresh rate but when i start...
  9. (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]

in XboX Insiders
    (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]: I just got a Xbox One X from GameStop to replace my OG XBONE, everything worked fine for the last 3 hours, signed up for the beta Ring, downloaded the beta Ring update, and tried to watch YouTube....
  10. Dolby Vision and Game Mode on TCL Tv

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Game Mode on TCL Tv: I upgraded to the insider beta a while back because I wanted to try out Dolby Vision gaming. I started to play MCC and realized that the game didn't look good. I had game mode turned on my tv. I...