Xbox One X and NBA2K18 - The Game won't start ???

Discus and support Xbox One X and NBA2K18 - The Game won't start ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, everytime I want to start NBA2K18 on my Xbox One X since 1.1.2018 it got me an Error Message that sound like "There Something Wrong with your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PsychoHKo, Jan 4, 2018.

1. PsychoHKo
    PsychoHKo Guest

Hello,

everytime I want to start NBA2K18 on my Xbox One X since 1.1.2018 it got me an Error Message that sound like "There Something Wrong with your Savegame" (I play in German, but I says something like this :-( ). The Message also wants me to delete ALL games
    on my Xbox to repair the problem. And there is also an Error Code "0x80831002". I found nothing about this code on the internet and all other games are working properly. I contacted 2K about the problem but they say it must been an error on the console.

They said I should restart my console and maybe it will work afterwards, but of course it didn't.

Can someone here help me? I want to play the game. It worked properly until 31.12.2017 ???

What is this Code about???

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english !!!! ;-)

:)

PsychoHKo, Jan 4, 2018
  2. SpringtrapNK
    SpringtrapNK Guest
    NBA2k18 will not launch

When I click on the NBA2k18 logo to start the game, it looks like it is starting to load but then brings me back to my home screen. The game will not launch. I am not running this through Steam, just on my XBOX one. Has anyone else dealt with this?

SpringtrapNK, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Vahaiya
    Vahaiya Guest
    X box won't start

I have a pretty old xbox that has worked flawless for years. Suddenly, it won't start anymore. The battery light is green, there is no red lights anywhere, there shouldn't be anything wrong. All the cables are connected as well. Does anyone know what could
    be the problem?

Vahaiya, Jan 4, 2018
  4. RoBoT UnPwEnEd Win User

Digitally downloaded game not showing up in games & apps on new xbox one.

All of my 20 something purchased digital game copies do show up on my X One X,But they won't start& get the error for needing disc or not purchased.
  5. JarlathO'kane Win User

Xbox one X won't start up

Thanks for your time and value your responses ...as i live in northern Ireland and the nearest Microsoft store is in England, it would take too much time to get it fixed etc and being with out my Xbox is like losing my right arm and i think that it would
    probably end up Breaking down again.. so i am a loyal Xbox one X gamer and will be going shopping today for a new one
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jarlath

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

If after performing a factory reset on your console you are unable to get your console to perform in an optimized manner, the only other option would be to

create a service order for you device
    , that way you can get your console working correctly.

If your console is no longer in warranty there will be a service fee that varies depending on the console that you have.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  7. AyeeJamesy Win User

The console itself may be a little bit hot and the hard drive might be overheating a little bit
  8. JarlathO'kane Win User

Yes ive used a wired connection for internet and yes i have checked the device support and its out of warranty
Thema:

1. Xbox One X and NBA2K18 - The Game won't start ??? - Similar Threads - NBA2K18 Game won't

2. NBA2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18: I cannot play my career or my league as it will not update. abaef2a7-8ee5-4cfc-a519-e0954f3e1d2d
  3. NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game: I am trying to play this game, i choose My Career and it normally works. Now im getting a message that says: ”you cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. To...
  4. Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91: We’re playing NBA2k18 on an Xbox-One. My son has been playing for a while, making enough progress to be upgrading his My Career player all the way to overall 90. Each time, he’s done this by hit...
  5. NBA2k18 will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18 will not launch: When I click on the NBA2k18 logo to start the game, it looks like it is starting to load but then brings me back to my home screen. The game will not launch. I am not running this through Steam,...
  6. NBA2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18: My new NBA2k18 was working just fine, But suddenly when a player is running or tries to run with the ball , the game looks like is in a slow motion mode. Only when running ! all other options in...
  7. NBA2K18 - Failed download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K18 - Failed download: Hello, Yesterday, I bought the NBA2K18 game via the purchase on demand from the Xbox 360. Only, as soon as I launch the download it generates me a file of 40k instead of 7.5Go. I tried to...
  8. nba2k18 basic and legend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k18 basic and legend: i currently have nba 2k18 basic edition and had recently bought legend edition. how do i install legend edition? 37ac7020-5f03-412f-8e6f-36aeed161c4c
  9. NBA2k18 360 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18 360 Update: Hello - I ordered the NBA2k18 prior to the updates. I was told it would update once it was put In the console. It has not updated - how do I get the current rosters?...
  10. NBA2K17 and NBA2K18 same game for Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K17 and NBA2K18 same game for Xbox 360?: How do i get a refund from microsoft purchase paid on paypal. 3 days ago my 10 year old son downloaded onto his XBOX360 NBA2K18 and it is no different to NBA2K17.He is feeling very sad and...