Xbox One X And Elite controller - no audio via headphone port, but standard controller works
Discus and support Xbox One X And Elite controller - no audio via headphone port, but standard controller works in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One X and thought I would try the Dolby Atmos via headphones for late night gaming. This works well with the standard controller or the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Col J Matrix UK, Mar 4, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox One X And Elite controller - no audio via headphone port, but standard controller works
Loading...
-
Xbox One X And Elite controller - no audio via headphone port, but standard controller works - Similar Threads - Elite controller audio
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?
in XboX Insiders1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?: First Elite Controller (MODEL 1698) Its shape&size was LEGENDARY. Yes, im complaining of ELITE SERIES-2. its not bad, but ELITE-1 had LEGENDARY HAND-HOLD feeling. no other controller could... -
Elite controller please help!!!!!!
in XboX InsidersElite controller please help!!!!!!: Hi guys my elite controller view button is not registering at all I habe tried all the fixes microsoft and xbix website says but it still wouldnt work I have had is controller for like 3 months... -
Microsoft need renew Xbox elite controller
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft need renew Xbox elite controller: Hi I have two Xbox elite 2 controller This controller is of relatively lower quality than regular models. After long-term use, it sometimes breaks down in strange ways, the handle becomes brittle,... -
Is the elite controller worth it
in XBoX on ConsolesIs the elite controller worth it: I'm a casual player who mostly plays Forza horizon 4 and call of duty infinite warefare and black ops 3 will the elite or elite v2 massively improve my game a528c934-e0c5-42a6-8ec2-3ba4d90bbe90 -
Elite Series 2 Controller Causing Audio Stutter & System Lag – Confirmed Fix
in XBoX on ConsolesElite Series 2 Controller Causing Audio Stutter & System Lag – Confirmed Fix: After months of troubleshooting (changing HDMI cables, TVs, monitors, even repasting my Xbox), I’ve narrowed down a frustrating issue that others might be facing too: The Xbox Elite Series 2... -
No audio from Xbox Elite controller
in XBoX on ConsolesNo audio from Xbox Elite controller: I was using my Xbox Elite playing a game and using the audio from the controller on my Windows 11 computer. I alt tabbed to lower the volume with the slider and now I have no audio at all from the... -
Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my... -
How do I fix my Xbox S recognizing my elite controller as an audio device.
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I fix my Xbox S recognizing my elite controller as an audio device.: Elite controller is being recognized as an audio device. I can only hear game audio when my headphones are on but I can't use game chat, or party chat when I'm using my elite controller. A regular...