Xbox one x advanced replacement

Discus and support Xbox one x advanced replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So after getting no joy from the company we got my xbox from, microsoft have given me the details to send my console in for repair. Before i do, can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gothik42, Mar 6, 2019.

1. gothik42
    gothik42 Guest

So after getting no joy from the company we got my xbox from, microsoft have given me the details to send my console in for repair. Before i do, can anyone explain to me how the advanced replacement works. I saw that they hold a credit card detail but
    our console is under warrenty, and i couldn't see how to ask for that service anyway. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

:)

gothik42, Mar 6, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gothik,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. With an advanced exchange they send you a console first. They put a hold on your account for the cost of the console. Once you receive the console you have 15 days to send your back. If they receive it within
    the 15 days they release the money on hold. As far as I know though the advanced exchange program was stopped back in October.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gothik,

Your welcome, as you have got it taken care of I will go ahead and lock this thread. Hope the repair is a fast turn around for you.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. gothik42 Win User

thanks for that, we finally managed to get a response from the company that we got the xbox from, although it took me phoning them. They have to check it over first to make sure it is faulty blah blah blah. Last time i ever use go2games thats for certain.
    But thank you for your reply.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

I'm not aware of this, but wouldn't it be more efficient to ask the people who are doing this for you?
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'm not aware of this, but wouldn't it be more efficient to ask the people who are doing this for you?
    He's sending it back to Microsoft, so he is.
Thema:

1. Xbox one x advanced replacement - Similar Threads - advanced replacement

2. Advance warfare supply drops not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help...
  3. xbox insider no advanced features section

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  4. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  5. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  6. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  7. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  8. Minesweeper Level Advancement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Level Advancement: I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...