Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K

Discus and support Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having issues with my avermedia 4k60 device. When I plug my xbox one X directly to my 4k monitor, everything is fine and displays at crisp 4K.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jumboman123, Oct 16, 2020.

  1. jumboman123
    jumboman123 Guest

    Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K


    I am having issues with my avermedia 4k60 device. When I plug my xbox one X directly to my 4k monitor, everything is fine and displays at crisp 4K. When I plug it into my Avermedia 4k60 device, it consistently displays in 1080p and if I am lucky 1440p.
    I have been in contact with Avermedia support and they are also at a loss and cannot explain why this is happening. There is nothing wrong with the capture card because when I connect my graphics card to my capture card it's fine and displays at 4k. I am not
    sure if there is a code or hardware issue where the xbox one x is not recognizing the capture card as a legitimate 4K passthrough but this is frustrating and I hope there is a fix for this. Thanks

    :)
     
    jumboman123, Oct 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

    xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all

  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Games

    The Xbox One can't play games at 4K, You need to have the Xbox One X and a 4K TV or a 4K Monitor to get to play games at 4K and games that show Xbox One X Enhanced on them.
  4. t4ryn it up Win User

    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

    Although both the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X can both stream 4K, only the One X is capable of true 4K gaming. I would recommend the XBox One X over the XBox One S because it only one that can truly do 4K gaming! The XBox One S can upscale 1080p games
    to 4K but isn’t a real 4K console, although it can play Blu-Ray in 4K. The XBox One X is the first console to truly be able to stream 4K gaming, plus it has a Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray player!
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    The upcoming X-Box Series X

    Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

    When does the new X Box series X release this year?

    Will it have blue-ray?

    I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

    Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

    It will have Blu-Ray.

    With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

    With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    Xbox One X won't play 4K from Sky Q through input and output HDMI Connection

    The HDMI IN on the XBOX ONE / ONE S / ONE X are all just 1080P there is no 4K pass through on those consoles.

    The Xbox One S Supports 4K Bluray and 4K screen resolution - not 4K gaming

    The Xbox One X Supports 4K Gaming, 4K Bluray and 4K screen resolution

    - Game developer has to make the game 4K

    - 4K pass-through is a hardware feature that does not exist within the console. You'd be better

    off running your 4k Sky Q into the TV directly. (the xbox is doing what it's designed to do)
Thema:

Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K - Similar Threads - regocnition issue Avermedia

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. 0x80190190 xbox movies