Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

Discus and support Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use xbox one x and until yesterday I was able to record my videos normal (I always record in 4K) and today after update I can't record anymore, is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yakozaki, May 25, 2020.

1. yakozaki
    yakozaki Guest

I use xbox one x and until yesterday I was able to record my videos normal (I always record in 4K) and today after update I can't record anymore, is record only 20s and that file
    has an error. I usu USB flash drive
    formatted to ntfs that I can record up to 1h.
    So far I made 40+ Youtube videos all the same way.
    Obviously something is wrong with last update.

Please someone to check this problem or if anybody
    knows the solution please response,

Thanks

:)

yakozaki, May 25, 2020
  2. JOSIMAR MQ Win User

I have exactly the same error than you. I suppose is because the last update to, I hope they fix it soon.
  3. Bojanglz Win User

Check for update today 06/16/20. Appears to have fixed long & clip 4k recording.
  4. Bojanglz Win User

Check for update today 06/16/20. Appears to have fixed long & clip 4k recording.
  5. yakozaki Win User

Is no clips, I was recording videos in 4K - 10min+ for storage I use my USB flesh drive

everything worked well until today after system update.

Recording in 1080p is still working but 4K recording is in problem..
  6. Doctor Deer 21 Win User

If you are using the xbox clip feature we already know this problem and it will fix soon.
Thema:

1. Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update - Similar Threads - recording problem last

2. Problem recording videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem recording videos: When i try to clip what happen my xbox says not enough space to capture but i have like 50% space free i don't know what to do. 8549af1f-81a0-4eb1-945f-a7b2a2a0b705
  3. There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.

in XboX Insiders
    There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.: I have a crooked flash application recorded on the Xbox Game Bar. It is impossible for me to solve this problem. The fact is that this flash game is normally recorded only with one hundred percent...
  4. How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...: Everytime I try to record/clip using my xbox gamebar it always greets me with the error message "There was a problem with background recording. Try again later." I have searched everywhere for...
  5. hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...: hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the video 5dbedfa2-5a84-497e-8c35-0090efc86ae1
  6. SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM

in XBoX on Windows
    SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM: I record for about an hour, but when I save it, it only lasts 5 minutes. What should I do? Please help me. e4df100c-1616-4375-bf9c-47cfcb3203f8
  7. I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...: This is the Red Vertical Line problem in my recordings and this only happens when i use Xbox Game Bar. Please help me. [img] 0908422a-ca13-4c28-8009-8070cf9d99b5
  8. Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k: Just purchased Xbox series s, some reason I can’t record game clips in 4K can only in 1080p or 720p won’t even let me select it got plenty of space on ssd and hardly any uploads saved, on top of...
  9. problem to record with Usb 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to record with Usb 3.0: Hi guys, I am having a problem with recording xbox one. I record gameplays with a Pendrive 3.0 for up to an hour. But recently the recording is nowhere near that. The recording is stopping in...
  10. XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option: So, I've been recording many, many Rainbow Six Siege clips thanks to the "Record Last 30 Seconds" option. Thing is, as I always play R6 with my friends, our conversations or reactions are really...