Xbox one x 4K not working

Discus and support Xbox one x 4K not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 4K resolution doesnt work in my xbox one x after the last update. I have a LG Oled B9 tv and the consol shows all 4K features as suported but when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DennisPereira1, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. Xbox one x 4K not working


    4K resolution doesnt work in my xbox one x after the last update. I have a LG Oled B9 tv and the consol shows all 4K features as suported but when change the consol resolution to 4K UHD itbtake a while and a message appear saying that something went wrong. My xbox series x works perfectly.

    Is there any known issue?

    Things I tried:

    1. Tested in a different 4K tv

    2. Tested using the series x HDMI cable

    3. Reset the display settings by pressing and holding the eject and power buttons

    None of them worked

    :)
     
    DennisPereira1, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox One S Console Wont Work in 4K on My LG 4K TV 75UR91006LA?

    Are you trying in a game or playing video

    Xbox one s only works on video for 4k

    Xbox one x supports 4k gaming at 30fps
  3. kRevali Win User

    Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

    4k escalation in games only work for the Xbox one X as it's the one that supports it, the game is the same but there would be a notable difference between the S and X and also the TV has to do with it (4k, high dynamic range)
  4. t4ryn it up Win User

    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

    Although both the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X can both stream 4K, only the One X is capable of true 4K gaming. I would recommend the XBox One X over the XBox One S because it only one that can truly do 4K gaming! The XBox One S can upscale 1080p games
    to 4K but isn’t a real 4K console, although it can play Blu-Ray in 4K. The XBox One X is the first console to truly be able to stream 4K gaming, plus it has a Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray player!
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    The upcoming X-Box Series X

    Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

    When does the new X Box series X release this year?

    Will it have blue-ray?

    I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

    Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

    It will have Blu-Ray.

    With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

    With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Games

    The Xbox One can't play games at 4K, You need to have the Xbox One X and a 4K TV or a 4K Monitor to get to play games at 4K and games that show Xbox One X Enhanced on them.
Thema:

Xbox one x 4K not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x 4K not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]