Xbox one x 4k gone rubbish

Discus and support Xbox one x 4k gone rubbish in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When selecting 4k the user interface gone really grey and washed out. Only been happening since last update, had no issues before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cortina crazy, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Xbox one x 4k gone rubbish

When selecting 4k the user interface gone really grey and washed out. Only been happening since last update, had no issues before

:)

cortina crazy, Dec 13, 2018
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Cortina,

Thanks for the replies. The display settings will be adjusted accordingly to the monitor/tv you decide to use.
    We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. King Mupett Win User

Only way i could fix the colors were to drop it from 30 (10 bit) to 28 (8 bit)
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

Here's a troubleshooter that will walk you through identifying common problems with 4K and HDR. Hopefully you'll be able to find the solution to whatever is causing your issue.

Troubleshooting 4K & HDR
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

make sure the your monitor supports the xbox one x hardware if it does try another hdmi port on the TV it might need to be calibrated again hope this helps :)
  6. King Mupett Win User

I did a reset and no different. Also you can't update the monitor
Thema:

1. Xbox one x 4k gone rubbish - Similar Threads - gone rubbish

2. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  3. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  4. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  5. Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone??: My fiance and I are trying to delete the saved files, including on the Cloud. We've followed all the steps, but when we finally get to the last and final step, the only option is Delete Locally....
  6. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  7. I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.: it's not in the appdata nor the original drive anymore. why didnt it get carried over to the new drive? what can i do to retrieve it? 087ba50a-c846-4c40-9aac-cadc9d46f129
  8. Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?: It says that console companion was delated in august 2023, i just bought a xbox one but i only have my laptop. i looked it up on google before i bought the xbox and it said i could 100% use my...
  9. My Minecraft cape is gone after changing pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft cape is gone after changing pc.: I had to buy a new pc since my old one got bricked. I went into the launcher and changed skin (in the launcher since I play java edition) and suddenly my cherry blossom cape disappeared. There was...
  10. Baldurs gate 3 save gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs gate 3 save gone: My save of 24 hours+ is gone, I’ve tried everything to get it back to no avail. cd72727c-0915-4048-b482-2c08b902f894