Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday...

Discus and support Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anyone having syncing issues with WWE 2K18 & 19.....I lost ALL my CAW's last Thursday and still pissed off because after reboot, re-synced, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PeterCleggett, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday...

Anyone having syncing issues with WWE 2K18 & 19.....I lost ALL my CAW's last Thursday and still pissed off because after reboot, re-synced, and uninstall / install it still messed up!? Any advise???

:)

PeterCleggett, Apr 26, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @PeterCleggett, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. G'AngeloRene Win User

Using two controllers for a neighbor on my Home console

I would like to play WWE 2K18 and 2K19 with my neighbor.
  4. G'AngeloRene Win User

I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?

So everytime I get a message that tells me to update, I'm required to do so? By the way I have the digital download version of not only WWE 2K19, but 2K18 and most of the games have created and downloadable content on there. One last question to really
    make sure, when choosing YES to update the digital version, all of my data won't be gone right?
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

Hi there G'angeloRene

If you are asking if the 2k18 and 2k19 single player story wise will sync up offline nope. To sync your data it will require online connection but you can play the game offline after syncing. and then it will sync it back when you reconnect ect.
  6. Chupacabra24 Win User

WWE2k18 deluxe addition

On your XBox One, go to the Store, go to the Search icon, and search WWE 2k18 and hit start to show all results. The WWE

2k18 Cena (Nuff) Pack and WWE 2k18 Kurt Angle Pack will show up and you

can select them and install them. I had the exact same issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday... - Similar Threads - WWE 2k18 2k19

2. Xbox one - WWE 2K18 Add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - WWE 2K18 Add ons: Hi there just wondering since I have wwe 2k18 and have had 2 of the past add ons however the game is no longer on the microsoft store am I able to download the add ons that I didn't download...
  3. como puedo entrar a creaciones de la comunidad en 2k18 wwe si no me deja porfavor...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    como puedo entrar a creaciones de la comunidad en 2k18 wwe si no me deja porfavor...: por favor ayudenme [Translation-how can I enter community creations in 2k18 wwe if I don't let me please urgent answers] 25caf80b-2d00-4708-a5a8-bcc0ede200fa
  4. wwe 2k18 free dlc?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    wwe 2k18 free dlc?: I was supposed to receive free dlc after gifting the game and this banner has since vanished and no one seems to know anything about it. I just want my free dlc please. [img]...
  5. Save data being deleted on wwe 2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data being deleted on wwe 2k18: Hi, my saved data on the game WWE 2K18 was deleted yesterday and I don't know if it's the games fault or its something wrong with me Xbox?. If anyone could help me with this or tell if something...
  6. WWE 2K18 no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K18 no longer working: Hey, So I have WWE2K18 on XBox One which I have been playing since December 2017. Recently however the game is not working, with the machine telling me that I either need to insert the disc or...
  7. WWE 2K18 doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K18 doesn't start: I bought WWE 2K18 a couple of days ago during the Gold sale on the Store. I played it and I bought almost all the DLC available, but then yesterday the game did not start and the console was...
  8. WWE 2K18 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K18 won't start: I bought WWE 2K18 a couple of days ago during the Gold sale on the Store. I played it and I bought almost all the DLC available, but then yesterday the game did not start and the console was...
  9. WWE 2K18 installing on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K18 installing on Xbox One S: Topic. Got 2 copies of the same game and neither of them will install on the Xbox One S at my Parents! Short of buying copy number 3 is there anything I can d I've checked both discs and...
  10. Controls on wwe 2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controls on wwe 2k18: Hi all I have just brought wwe 2k18 tried playing a normal match but none of my controls work on my controller can anyone help 54cb09fd-03a3-4d99-8fb7-94bba44edecc