XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

Discus and support XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Murray Dammeier, Dec 23, 2022.

1. XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations:

Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this condition.

Happens in all stages, cars, wheel settings.

The system has not recently updated.

Wheels works normally in F1 2022.

Also I've reset the system, wheel, game etc. Thinking on reinstalling the game next.

Does anyone else have this problem?

:)

Murray Dammeier, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread in the future, so if you need more help, create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Leonardo_Y

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Steve Dekavallas Win User

Hi! Exactly the same issue on XBox One S with Thrustmaster TMX!
  4. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

Based on your description, it seems your WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own on your Xbox One console. We need to investigate this to find the best possible solution to this problem. Let's work on this together.

To better understand the situation, we would like to ask these questions, such as:

• What Games are you getting this problem?
    • Is this your first time setting this up? or you already played this game before?
    We will be waiting for your response to our questions above to provide you with the most relevatn and concrete answer to this issue.

While waiting, kindly try to uninstall/reinstall the game and provide us an update.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  5. TimoSironen Win User

I have issue on WRC generations after last patch. Having Xbox one, g920 wheel and issue so far on WRC generations. Example dirt rally worked fine.
  6. Steve Dekavallas Win User

Hi! I have exactly the same issue with Thrustmaster TMX!
Thema:

1. XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own - Similar Threads - WRC Generation Logitech

2. EA WRC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA WRC: Hi all Looking for some help please ordered EA WRC its showing on my xbox 1 libary but cannot download due to compatability but if i sign in on my xbox x wrc does not show in any libary, cannot...
  3. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  4. WRC 10 will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC 10 will not load: Re installed WRC 10 on my Xbox series S. now the game will not load up. Stuck on the autosave screen. I have uninstalled the game and rebooted my console then reinstalled the game. Any help [img]...
  5. Wrc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrc: Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this...
  6. WRC generations Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC generations Xbox series X: Has anyone had the loading screen get stuck going round and round with the blue background that says The official game WRC Generations if so is there something I can do to fix this apart from...
  7. WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.: The game won't even load with the wheel connected, but if the wheel is disconnected and I play with a controller the game is fine. I haven't had this issue with other games, including the previous...
  8. How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?: I am currently playing on an xbox series x, and have recently purchased WRC Generations standard edition. The game will briefly show the startup screen for a few seconds, then proceed to crash. I...
  9. WRC Generations does not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC Generations does not run: Hi, I bought Fully Loaded version 30.10, and it did not work 48 hours before official release date :). It worked 2.11. when I played couple of hours. Yesterday 4.11. I was about to play again,...
  10. logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation: Hello... logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation. I can't select it in game setup either. Only the controller can be selected. Anyone an Idea? Thanks......