Xbox one works on some tvs but not others???
Discus and support Xbox one works on some tvs but not others??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one will work on new TV but will not on older tvs. What would cause this issue??? 77fdca4f-1231-4b9e-a283-6e9518d2d9e9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brooke and ScottPartridge, May 26, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox one works on some tvs but not others???
Loading...
-
Xbox one works on some tvs but not others??? - Similar Threads - works tvs others
-
Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work
in XboX InsidersXbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Why does my Xbox one only work on certain tvs like I keep getting blank screens and I was...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my Xbox one only work on certain tvs like I keep getting blank screens and I was...: My xbox only will work on certain tvs can someone please help i need my microsoft fam for help and support !!!!!!!?!!! 3e28bfba-94d2-4626-b9bf-ac334bee91ca -
No HDMI on my TV other 360s work HDMI and mine works on other HDMI TVs !
in XBoX on ConsolesNo HDMI on my TV other 360s work HDMI and mine works on other HDMI TVs !: Hi there as the title says my xbox 360 elite won't work using a hdmi cable on my TV it works fine on other hdmi TV's and my friend let me try his 360 elite on my TV and it worked so the problem is... -
After Connecting to a receiver XBOX 360 will not work with some TVs
in XBoX on ConsolesAfter Connecting to a receiver XBOX 360 will not work with some TVs: I have had my xbox 360 for several years. It has worked with all the tv's in question for years. A while back I bought a Yamaha receiver to be the centerpiece of my home entertainment system....