Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

Discus and support Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mattjackson1, Oct 24, 2019.

1. mattjackson1
    mattjackson1 Guest

Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log... :(

Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games

So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access saves and paid games etc. fully functional working 100% on my profile.

However when I try to add the account it doesnt show up even though my profile on my PC where I'm managing my account says I'm on the 360 dashboard ?

Anyone had a similar problem with two consoles ?

Matt

:)

mattjackson1, Oct 24, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log into live - Two console challenges

Hi there Matt,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with access the Xbox 360 on PC.

To help clarify:

• Are you trying to review the Xbox 360 account on PC?
    • What exactly are you trying to do with your Account on PC?

In reference to cloud saves, I recommend to try the following links:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Un Sub Win User

Xbox 360: "This email address isn't linked to a Microsoft account" - but it is

Yes, I'm trying to log into my Xbox 360 with my Microsoft account that works fine with my Xbox One.

My primary email address is a non-Microsoft domain.

I'll try creating a new Outlook account, linking it as a secondary to my Microsoft account and see what happens.
  4. Spartan549 Win User

Purchase settings

parent had to log into their account and change the privacy settings under xbox 360 AND xbox one even though we only have xbox 360. Then I could purchase on my account
  5. kamikaziL Win User

cant log into xbox beta even though account works

ok i tried to install it on the store again and this time now it wont let me install it and its giving me an error
  6. kamikaziL Win User

cant log into xbox beta even though account works

i havent signed into anything because that is why its giving me the option to sign in, i cant see any problems on the account i just think the app is broken and microsoft wont fix it
Thema:

1. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log... - Similar Threads - working fine cant

2. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  3. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  4. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  5. After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...: The extractor worked perfect until I rehooked it up the same way it was. I have tried a new extractor,new cables still on signal passing thru the audio extractor. Please help!...
  6. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  7. Will my Xbox one work fine in the cold and humid?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Xbox one work fine in the cold and humid?: Hi! i have an Xbox One S in my house but the problem is that i live in a very cold and humid place so the humidity inside and outside my house is normally 90-100% humidity which means my walls are...
  8. My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...: Stumped! I typically use a wireless headset (Astro A50, Steelseries, & others). I have tried three wired headsets (VZR MOdel One, Corsair virtuoso Pro, etc) and I’m getting the same result. I get...
  9. Logitech g402 stopped working on my computer but works on other devices fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g402 stopped working on my computer but works on other devices fine?: My mouse wheel click stopped working and i went to update the driver in device manager and chose the option (browse my computer for drivers/Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my...
  10. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...