Xbox one won't update

Discus and support Xbox one won't update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to update my Xbox I get the error code 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x90000005 8b9ed7f4-71dc-42e6-9d5e-766bb4453493 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Straight Lag, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Straight Lag
    Straight Lag Guest

Xbox one won't update

Every time I try to update my Xbox I get the error code 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x90000005

:)

Straight Lag, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Xbox One won't update

My Xbox one won't update. I've tried several times. After several hours the console turns off but never restarts. When I eventually turn it back on it says I need to update. This is very frustrating and makes the console completely unusable. Is there a fix?
    Has anyone else had this problem,

StealthyPrawn21, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Xbox One won't update

Hey StealthyPrawn21! Sorry to hear about the updating issue you're having. Does the console start downloading the update and get stuck or do you never get to the point of starting the update? Are you using a wireless or wired connection? Post back and let
    us know!

Mister Cizl, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Xbox one won't update

I'm the same as you , who can help me ?

ZestyClamp34174, Oct 26, 2017
  5. JohnQuinter Win User

Xbox one won't update

I've been messing with this for weeks. Originally when I turn on the Xbox I would get a black screen. I could access the side menu by pressing the home button on the controller and it would pull up my recently used apps or games but when I would click on My apps and games nothing would happen. Now I can't access anything. Soon as I turn it on it says I need an update. Then update fails. Thanks again for taking the time to help.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox one won't update

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the solution below, please.

1. Turn off Xbox One.
    2. Unplug power.
    3. Plug the power back to Xbox One 30 seconds later.
    4. Press and hold Bind and Eject at the same time (don't release).
    5. Press and release the Power button, and then you will hear the startup chime.
    6. When you hear the second startup chime, you can release the bind and eject buttons.
    7. Select Reset this Xbox on the screen.
    8. Select Keep games and apps.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if this solves your problem, please.
  7. ZestyClamp34174 Win User

Xbox one won't update

I'm the same as you , who can help me ?
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox One won't update

Hey StealthyPrawn21! Sorry to hear about the updating issue you're having. Does the console start downloading the update and get stuck or do you never get to the point of starting the update? Are you using a wireless or wired connection? Post back and let
    us know!
  9. JohnQuinter Win User

Xbox one won't update

Yeah that's what I thought it might be. Anyway appreciate your help. Have a good day. Thanks again.
Thema:

Xbox one won't update

1. Xbox one won't update - Similar Threads - won't update

2. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  3. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  4. Controller Won't Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Won't Update: This is a very strange one . I understand a new Firmware update for Xbsx controllers was released a few days ago (5.21) so i thought i would update my controller , on the device screen it says a...
  5. Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update: Hi there I've got a problem with my console, it won't update no matter what I do. I tried to update using offline updater but only goes to 1% and send me back to the troubleshoot menu....
  6. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  7. Xbox series s won't update even with the offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s won't update even with the offline update: So last night i turned on my series s and it said it was time to update but the update never started (It showed error 0x80190194) I left it for 1 hr and nothing so i looked into what could be...
  8. New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570: I've tried all the things you would think of to get this update to install. Restarting. Unplugging. Switch networks. Hardwiring. Deleting account from console. Resetting keeping games and apps....
  9. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  10. Game update won't download!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game update won't download!: My update won't download despite console pulling in date. It's pulling about 300 mb an hour but none of that is going to the update! Please help, I had a longer description but it wouldn't submit....