Xbox one won't turn on, any ideas?

Discus and support Xbox one won't turn on, any ideas? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Power supply is brand new, light comes on for the console but goes back off immediately. Green light is on for the power supply as well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scott Jones6, May 23, 2023.

1. Scott Jones6
    Scott Jones6 Guest

Power supply is brand new, light comes on for the console but goes back off immediately. Green light is on for the power supply as well

:)

Scott Jones6, May 23, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Scott! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately, If your console won’t start up even after you have changed your power supply unit, then the console needs to be serviced.

The original Xbox One console is no longer manufactured by Microsoft, nor is the console power supply unit. As a result, out-of-warranty support is no longer available for this console

You will need to take it to local electronic shop and ask if such service is avaiable
  3. Scott Jones6 Win User

Thank you, I appreciate the help. No electronic shops near me, probably closest one in about 1-1/2hrs away so hopefully I can figure out what's wrong or I'll have to wait until I can get it there. Thank you tho
  4. Redwnf Win User

Limited Edition vs Signature Edition Booster

No one has any idea about this? Guess that's points I won't be spending.
  5. ON3BR1T15H1D10T Win User

xbox one, any ideas

thank you all for the replys and comments. i know its gonna take time just hard when they buiild expectations and then you spend a lot of money on something just to play games.

yes i know its designed to do more than just play games but thats all i use console for and i dont think im gonna ever change that.

ive considered battlefield 4 and my best friend on xbox plays it on xbox one just not a competitive gamer so do struggle against people who play to win so im still undecided on that.

i might give deadrising a go i hear a lot of good things about it but i onll ever played number 2 for like 10 minutes, is it a difficult game to get into?

i might just have to wait for a racing game because nothing can cut better than forza 3 or forza 4 for me.

thank you again for all your time and comments :)

have a merry christmas and a happy new year
  6. jaspertodd Win User

xbox one, any ideas

Give it time, just like when the 360 came out it took years for it to get were it is today. Its gonna take alot of updates to clean and fix things up the way people want. And 2014 is almost hear so theres gonna be alot of good games coming out and alot of
    games to be announced .
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't turn on, any ideas? - Similar Threads - won't turn ideas

2. Xbox series s won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't turn on: I replaced the power cord and power supply also the fan and still won't turn on 7234e759-6528-46c0-b8db-966648941b0b
  3. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  4. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  5. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  6. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  7. My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on: The Xbox makes the startup sound when I press the button, but cuts out halfway through the sound and continues after. I already tried another power supply and it didn't help. I made a video on my...
  8. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  9. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  10. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...