Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21

Discus and support Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? b0bf0f5b-a238-4371-9522-a624734a1bb4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cj3n34, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Cj3n34
    Cj3n34 Guest

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

:)

Cj3n34, Jan 24, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

How to get a game I bought in disc on my Xbox series s

Smwutches fyi that link only applies to Madden 21 not 20 lol and it expired in august when Madden 22 came out

Dual.entitlement only applies ro FIFA 21 and newer and expires when the next year titles comes out
  3. Bitsyth Win User

FIFA 21 HACKED

I would try to report it to EA directly since Microsoft won't be able to do much about it.

FIFA 21 - EA Help Page
  4. AhmedÇalışkan Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crashes and Xbox Shuts Down While Playing

I installed FIFA 21 and same thing happened. Xbox shut down at FIFA 21’s loading screen.
  5. AndréGonçalves8 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

I have the same problem too. Looks perfect on Xbox One version and terrible on Xbox Series version on my Xbox Series S. Just like Fifa 21. I already canceled my pre-order because EA will blame Microsoft and vice-versa just like Fifa 21.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How to get a game I bought in disc on my Xbox series s

Thema:

1. Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21 - Similar Threads - won't read Madden

2. Disc won't read on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't read on Xbox One: I cannot get game to read on Xbox One. b1f8cfa8-baf0-443e-815e-f17b48c0ff5c
  3. Original Xbox won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox won't read discs: Hey guys, anyone have experience with working on original Xbox? Mine stopped reading discs. I opened it up and replaced the laser, as I read that is a common problem since it is so old. It still...
  4. Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc: I tried resettingmy console and everything and the disc still won't read, installed the game from my app and get an error that I don't own the game. Other discs work fine....
  5. EaFC24 Won't Read disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EaFC24 Won't Read disk: Hi, Bought our son FC24 for birthday, put it in today and console won't read the disk. Tried other games and they read OK, even tried the game on other sons console and that one reads it and...
  6. I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs: I installed new disc drive in my xbox one x. I can insert and eject disc, but it wont play discs. Message there is a problem with disc drive wont be able to play discs request repair. Microsoft...
  7. My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on: My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for my 2 other accounts are still saved. I've...
  8. Xbox won't read Assassin's Creed (physical CD) on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't read Assassin's Creed (physical CD) on Xbox 360: Split from this thread. Good day, I'm having problems with Assassin's Creed (physical CD), my Xbox won't read it (Reading then just Open tray), had exactly the same problem with other games...
  9. Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?: The disc is in perfect condition and it won't read the disc evidently. I tried the disc on a different Xbox and it read fine. I tried other discs and it reads the other discs perfectly fine....
  10. Xbox one won't read madden 15 and sync data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't read madden 15 and sync data?: having trouble often now with madden 15 disc won't read and the game syncing data won't sync. any suggestions? f5f1b4d2-3f72-46fe-8755-2ff8b23c66c3