Xbox one won't read madden 15 and sync data?

Discus and support Xbox one won't read madden 15 and sync data? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; having trouble often now with madden 15 disc won't read and the game syncing data won't sync. any suggestions? f5f1b4d2-3f72-46fe-8755-2ff8b23c66c3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris123WW, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest

having trouble often now with madden 15 disc won't read and the game syncing data won't sync. any suggestions?

:)

Chris123WW, Nov 14, 2014
  2. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    Xbox one game syncing and reading issues?

Wanted to know if someone can help me or has experienced this before. I have a sketchy router and last night the game info wouldn't sync from madden 15 or halo until I reset my console. Every time it wouldnt sync it would also disconnect me from xbox lI've.
    Why is that? Also sometimes madden 15 won't read game disc until I restart my console. Doesn't happen a lot bit every once in awhile it does and both the data sync on madden and halo happened last night along with the madden not reading. Any thoughts?

Chris123WW, Nov 14, 2014
  3. Xbox is a joke.

Xbox is a complete joke. So ive been having this problem where when i put a game in my console, it will not read the disc. It wont even say that the disc is in the console.

I jist bought Titanfall, i tried installing that, and the installation won't even start because it won't even read the Damn disc.

I've tried Power Cycling, which apparently "Solves" all common problems, but that's just not the case.

I've tried deleting saved games AND resetting to factory. still won't read the disc.

I've tried offline, and what do ya know; It won't read the disc.

It's very odd that my Madden 17, and Forza H 3 plays completely fine, but when I try some of my older games like Madden 16, Madden 15, Madden 25, NBA 2k14 and 15, Mafia 3, and now **** Titanfall, the console will not even read the disc.

Is this a joke? Is it some sort of issue that if you don't the newest video game that comes out you can't play anything? In 2018 will my Madden 17 stop working because it's not Madden 18? Like what the ****, this is ridiculous.

I cannot believe the Xbox One has more issues than the Xbox 360.

MrGTnoscoper479, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest

now madden and halo won't sync my online game stuff. everytime it doesn't sync it also kicks me offline

Chris123WW, Nov 14, 2014
  5. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Did you try a hard reset of the console?

Burnin TODI, Nov 14, 2014
  6. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    I've held the power button down for 10 seconds on the console and that worked 2 hours ago and the same issue just reaccured

Chris123WW, Nov 14, 2014
  7. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    i just turned my console from instant on to energy save powered it down and then started it back up and everything seemed to work…. what is going on with my xbox?!?!?!

Chris123WW, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Chris123WW Win User

now madden and halo won't sync my online game stuff. everytime it doesn't sync it also kicks me offline
  9. Chris123WW Win User

i just turned my console from instant on to energy save powered it down and then started it back up and everything seemed to work…. what is going on with my xbox?!?!?!
  10. Chris123WW Win User

I've held the power button down for 10 seconds on the console and that worked 2 hours ago and the same issue just reaccured
  11. Burnin TODI Win User

Did you try a hard reset of the console?
  12. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Can I pre order a game for xbox series S without owning the console and access when I buy it?

It states in the link sent below that indeed it is available for Xbox series XIS and Xbox One, so yes the data will be transferred as long as it syncs through the cloud: Madden NFL 22 | Xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't read madden 15 and sync data? - Similar Threads - won't read madden

2. Disc won't read on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't read on Xbox One: I cannot get game to read on Xbox One. b1f8cfa8-baf0-443e-815e-f17b48c0ff5c
  3. Original Xbox won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox won't read discs: Hey guys, anyone have experience with working on original Xbox? Mine stopped reading discs. I opened it up and replaced the laser, as I read that is a common problem since it is so old. It still...
  4. Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc: I tried resettingmy console and everything and the disc still won't read, installed the game from my app and get an error that I don't own the game. Other discs work fine....
  5. EaFC24 Won't Read disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EaFC24 Won't Read disk: Hi, Bought our son FC24 for birthday, put it in today and console won't read the disk. Tried other games and they read OK, even tried the game on other sons console and that one reads it and...
  6. I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs: I installed new disc drive in my xbox one x. I can insert and eject disc, but it wont play discs. Message there is a problem with disc drive wont be able to play discs request repair. Microsoft...
  7. My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on: My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for my 2 other accounts are still saved. I've...
  8. Xbox won't read Assassin's Creed (physical CD) on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't read Assassin's Creed (physical CD) on Xbox 360: Split from this thread. Good day, I'm having problems with Assassin's Creed (physical CD), my Xbox won't read it (Reading then just Open tray), had exactly the same problem with other games...
  9. Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?: The disc is in perfect condition and it won't read the disc evidently. I tried the disc on a different Xbox and it read fine. I tried other discs and it reads the other discs perfectly fine....
  10. Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21: Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? b0bf0f5b-a238-4371-9522-a624734a1bb4